Reviews for The Maelstrom and the Wandering Warrior
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Please do pairs with Sigui, Brawen, Nanael, Liliana, Irma, and Elina.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Best pair ever
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
great job
fireboltdx chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Amazing story. To tell the truth. You're the reason I just found out, started liking, and started watching queen's blade. My favorite person in queen's blade is airi.
harlequin320 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
good job
axess xana chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I...love...this...story! i cant wait for the next chapter please keep going
Toa Sparda chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
THAT'S AMAZING
kuroneko215 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Awesome chapter! I hope you write more Naruto/Queen's blade Stories.
Ragnrock Kyuubi chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
good story

Attention readers and writers of fanfiction, I give you an important message. Fanfiction is cracking down on writers of lemons and violence in their stories. Look on the front page if you do not believe me. Save all of your stories and profile pages right now, if you do not either remove the stories that have violence in them or have lemons in them then you will be banned from fanfiction. HURRY!

As you spread the word save your stories. HURRY!
KratosTheGodofWar chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
is busting us over the whole lemons thing. Just look at the homepage

I'm not telling you to quit, and I'm definitely not telling them, but I'm telling you to check out the homepage
hawkSage chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Alright! More Naruto/QB goodness!
This pairing is really great, loving that they made a family together. They even got the rest of the Vance family approving of them getting married. {snicker} Well, the ones that counted anyway! rotfl!
Keep going with this, I'm liking the many pairings, and hope you do Echidna after Risty.)
Wolf the swordsman chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Liked how Naruto had a kid with Leina.
ScorpinokXV chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I really liked this Naruto/Queen's Blade story. Naruto and Leina together was very cool, and the lemons were well done too.

There were some good cameos by Shizuka, Tomoe, and Claudette. The scenes with Elina stalking her sister is so her character its scary. (*shudder*) Poor Leina. Her canon self doesn't have the option to escape her groping uber-creepy sibling with a sister complex. :P

Hoh? Echidna? lol! What just desserts to have Elina trapped, and a permanent playmate to the succubus-like elf.

I liked how you showed Naruto and Leina having a big family together, and naming their kids after their parents and relatives. (Echidna showing Elina pictures of the happy family was just icing on the cake. lol.) :)

Looking forward to your next one-shot with Risty entitled "The Maelstorm and the Benevolent Bandit." you should really do a ongoing Naruto/Queen's Blade crossover set in Gainos with a harem for Naruto. {I noticed that the current stories with Naruto/Queen's Blade have not been updated in a while. It would be nice to have one that had a semi-regular update schedule.}

Please continue with these stories. They are very entertaining, and I can't wait to read the next one starring my favorite red-headed bandit. :)
bankai777 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
naruto namikaze should have sung one of nickelback songs such as"holding on to heaven,don't ever let it end,far away,if everyone cared,i'd come for you,never gonna be alone,gonna be somebody and hall and oates hit song"kiss on my lips".i know that this sounds weird coming from me,but i hope that you consider this option one day.
sketchfan chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
mmmmmm that's a gooood lemooon