Reviews for Sabotage
SecretlyAngryMio chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
why is there not more they needs to be more
Fan chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
I bet dick is thinking what the hades just happened and then when someone explains he is like so not Asterous the hades is a percy jackson reference and aster is a young justice reference
Wintress chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
but that wasn't 4 words
GlOmP3R chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
ROFL ahahahahah!
omg, that was so hilarious :D
love it, awesome job
babyblue3752 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
im confused...but cute story!
LuVySoNy chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
a little weird but nice story!ahahah :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
So adorable :D
Hanasaku chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
So sweet w
Keep writing :3
Anonymouse chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
I like seeing how this is going (I don't check this much since it's in Young Justice section) and I hope you will be able to land a job soon.
jjtt chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
You're kidding me? The new chapters were like the sun of my life, especially before 'cause I was in exams period ):
God, sick!Nightwing was awesome! And the fluffines is adorable, haha I thought Jason'd spent more time trying to admit that he actually liked Goldie, you surprised me.
Don't worry! This is your story, don't let foolish comments get you down, do what suits you! I'm saying this 'cause I subscribed to your stories, and sometimes I forgot to review, but remember I'll always be there! XD
See you another time!
PD: Sorry for the bad language, I'm still learning English...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Very interesting story. Yours is one of the few I could find with Jason. Thanks for writing it
Jay Q chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Say what now? I didin't review? How rude and selfish of me! I shouldn't have forgotten! I musn't have! No, I will go and fix that RIGHT NOW! Oh, and thanks for this new chapter, by the way. I'm seriously loving the JayDick you're adding here ;)
So, update soon? I sure hope so!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Nice work, that was sweet
Dawn of Time chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Sorry for not reviewing after I followed this :) I really like how you have Jason and Dick interact! I can totally understand how the 'marry me' saying works. Story time; My little sister had a barbie prince doll. It had a talk button and would spit out phrases and music. My older sister, younger sister and I used it so much (it was really funny) that we just knew what came next. Sometimes if one of us says "I love you." the other will reply "Will you join me at the ball?" then the music after that. I love how you brought that feeling :) I hope you continue this!
decdragon chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Hey loved the sick Dick. Funny. It's me Quick I want you to know that another reason I didn't recognize you on chat is because I didn't remember a Colin from DC. I remember who he is now though. 3333333333333