Reviews for Highly Improbable
DammitJim chapter 19 . 2/16
Great fic!
SallyPejr chapter 19 . 6/11/2014
Continue? Please...
I like it. It's interesting...so...continue?
Puggle chapter 19 . 1/27/2014
Incredible
librarywitch chapter 19 . 10/29/2013
I am always a fan of what if in my favorite fandoms and this one was so good. A well done twist on cannon that was perfect. This is such an enjoyable read.
chrishuyen chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
To be honest, I was hesitant to read this at first, because I felt like it wouldn't be true to the original characters if all of a sudden John was the genius and Sherlock was average. Once I started reading this, though, I realized this wasn't the case. Somehow, you managed to keep John and Sherlock beautifully in character; Sherlock is still the outcast, understood by almost no one and trying to prove himself to everyone around him, while John is the open minded doctor, addicted to the rush of adrenaline.

I loved the way you handled ASIP, making it different enough to be refreshing, but still maintaining enough to make it recognizable. Sherlock is still extraordinary in the way he analyzes information and puts things together, and John is still a protector first and foremost. I'll be looking forward to the sequel.
Cloudydaze27 chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
Please make a sequel. That was a great story!
patternleap chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
Brain says: DO. WANT. *exhibits symptoms A and D of desire: wide pupils and prolonged staring*

Mouth translates: This was an excellent piece of writing. You took an original idea and you made it live, entirely believable and fascinating. If you are writing or considering a sequel, I would be delighted to read it.
DashingHero chapter 19 . 12/30/2012
Love this idea! Would love a continue on of this
ran-chan chapter 19 . 9/30/2012
Dude.
I swear. Freaking brilliant.

Admittedly, the first few chapters started off nicely for me, but it started to dip and slow. Then it REALLY picked up. The plot, while more or less true to the series, is original and keeps the audience guessing. The characters, while new and changed, are still exciting and undoubtedly Sherlock and John. Now, they have no clue where this headed next and neither do we.

Again. Brilliant.

Nice job! Keep it up! :D
Maywynn chapter 19 . 9/26/2012
Irene Adler?
Maywynn chapter 18 . 9/26/2012
Wow.
Jeezums.
Maywynn chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
Lestrade frowned but nodded. "Yeah, I've see that with a lot of victims, too. But he's a bloody police officer–"
"In Financial Crimes," John interjected. "He's brilliant at patterns and numbers but he's hardly your action officer."
I like this story a lot.
Maywynn chapter 16 . 9/26/2012
"Sherlock stared that the gun. Noticed the metal casing, the area behind the trigger. He let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding."
...Sherlock is awesome-sauce, even in this.
Rairakku1234 chapter 19 . 9/24/2012
Quoting anything from this chapter would just be dangerous. It would ruin far to much for your readers. But what a great coda to the story. I loved it.

Thank you once again for sharing another wonderful story with us your avid (perhaps rabid) fans.

Rairakku
Rairakku1234 chapter 18 . 9/24/2012
'The doctor had smiled and brushed his fingers along Sherlock's palm. The contact sizzled up Sherlock's arm and his breath caught. The promise of what would come when they got home had been agreed upon without words, and a combination of anticipation and nervousness had settled in Sherlock's belly.'

Nice, very sexy.

'John's attention to detail was astonishing. Certainly it would be a justifiable shooting. Sherlock's life had been in danger, or John could reasonably have assumed so. But it appeared John had done everything to avoid getting any of the attention. And he'd done it all very, very quickly.'

Again I can't put my finger on excatly what I like about this but I really liked this section.

And wow. STEAMY HOT MIDDLE SECTION. Fantastic.
And John's proposal to Sherlock to open a buisness. Hahahaha. Loved it.

Great Great Chapter,