Reviews for Wrecked
DripRubies chapter 27 . 6/24
hey there...I hope you'll find inspiration to update this again. :D
Helenesse chapter 27 . 4/19
Yay...it's me again. And still wishing you'd continue this story. pls.
DripRubies chapter 27 . 9/25/2014
Halloooo! Can you pleaee update this?! I so wanted to know what's gonna happen next. Pleeeeease...
Love it's prequel by the way. You're great!
bellovettrix chapter 27 . 9/22/2014
I was reading your stories...they're winderful.
Please update this too. I can't wait to read more and i wonder what's gonna happen next. Please! XD
Helenesse chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
I really ship Sweenett! And stayed up late to finish reading "Deep down" and this one...I wish u find the inspiration to finish the story...I'm dying to know what's gonna happen next...pls pls pls.
Define good chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Please finish this story! I'm sucked in
Mrs Ivashkov-Odinson-Northman chapter 25 . 5/25/2014
Patience, not patients. But other than that, I absolutely love this story. :) Been reading the last couple hours, first Deep Down then Wrecked. I love your writing. :)
Guest chapter 27 . 5/12/2014
I know this was written a while ago but, you can't leave readers hanging! Please update
Anon chapter 27 . 1/14/2014
Hey can you plz please pleeaasseeeee continue the story. It's the most amazing Sweeney/Lovett fins ever. Pleaseeeeee continue
mydearstar chapter 27 . 12/29/2013
please please continue !please! pppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee
please !I wish I had give you enough movements! i llllllloooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee your story
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 27 . 10/12/2013
UPDATE! This is one of my favorite fics! I need to know what happens to Nellie! Please post more chapters soon!
The Moon on a String chapter 27 . 9/5/2013
First of all, I just want to say what a fan I am of this series and also of 'Deep Down'. It is extremely well written and the storyline and plot twists are simply enthralling. I am so addicted to reading it. The way you portray Sweeny Todd and Eleanor Lovett's relationship is so plausible; I can picture perfectly. You, my friend, are a truly talented author.
I also love the idea of Mrs Lovett being pregnant; it's ironic because Helana Bonham Carter was actually pregnant while she was acting in Sweeney Todd. Poor Sweeney is so worried about being a father again but he knows it's something that he wants. And the characters you have created and added into this story are amazing. Timothy Williams is such a believable character, it's almost as if he was in the movie. The fact that Toby is back in the family is really great too. He is a very loveable character and it's wonderful that he is slowly developing a relationship with Sweeney.
Furthermore, I am sorry to hear that this story only has a few chapters left. But if that's how you feel about it then by all means, do what you have to do. This story has captivated me with chapter, plot twist and character. I cannot wait for the final chapters and I just know they will be the best to come. Thank for this wonderful fanfiction.

Yours Completely and Beyond Doubt,
MadInsaneLoveable
Lauren chapter 27 . 8/30/2013
No, not a cliffhanger! What happens next? Please update it soon!
Lauren chapter 26 . 8/30/2013
It sounds unreasonable to be mad at a story but I am! How could Timothy do this to her?! She's pregnant for God's sake!
Lauren chapter 24 . 8/30/2013