Reviews for Wrecked
Chelsea Mayall chapter 28 . 11/28
Hi, I absolutely loved your stories and I'm sad it's been abandoned. Please could you give me some closure on what happened? My email is: thank you
Hannia chapter 28 . 11/9
Te odio! Porque no terminaste el fic?... Todo era perfecto!
FastFan8 chapter 28 . 8/31
aww:( ive been waiting forever for an update and I would really love to know how it was suppose to end
Evie Fairest chapter 28 . 8/31
I'd love to hear how it was going to end.
bellovettrix chapter 28 . 8/31
Awww...but it's alright, I understand...yes please I want to know how you intend to end the story. XD
DripRubies chapter 27 . 6/24
hey there...I hope you'll find inspiration to update this again. :D
Helenesse chapter 27 . 4/19's me again. And still wishing you'd continue this story. pls.
DripRubies chapter 27 . 9/25/2014
Halloooo! Can you pleaee update this?! I so wanted to know what's gonna happen next. Pleeeeease...
Love it's prequel by the way. You're great!
bellovettrix chapter 27 . 9/22/2014
I was reading your stories...they're winderful.
Please update this too. I can't wait to read more and i wonder what's gonna happen next. Please! XD
Helenesse chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
I really ship Sweenett! And stayed up late to finish reading "Deep down" and this one...I wish u find the inspiration to finish the story...I'm dying to know what's gonna happen next...pls pls pls.
Define good chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Please finish this story! I'm sucked in
Mrs Ivashkov-Odinson-Northman chapter 25 . 5/25/2014
Patience, not patients. But other than that, I absolutely love this story. :) Been reading the last couple hours, first Deep Down then Wrecked. I love your writing. :)
Guest chapter 27 . 5/12/2014
I know this was written a while ago but, you can't leave readers hanging! Please update
Anon chapter 27 . 1/14/2014
Hey can you plz please pleeaasseeeee continue the story. It's the most amazing Sweeney/Lovett fins ever. Pleaseeeeee continue
mydearstar chapter 27 . 12/29/2013
please please continue !please! pppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee
please !I wish I had give you enough movements! i llllllloooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee your story