Reviews for We've Got Fun and Games
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
Excellent. Loved this story and your character portrayals. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Loving this so far. Steve's fond face when Danny is at his best is one of the reasons the romance is a hit. Really enjoying Kono's analysis of Danny and of his relationship with Steve.
Thousandsmiles chapter 4 . 10/13/2015
This was a great fic. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
avieryfriend chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
Really nice story. Liked the pairing of Danny and Kono! Both are quite capable and it was enjoyable to see them working on a case together. I think they both gained perspective about each other and definitely appreciated each other more once they finally got the the disastrous set up. Danny is always self sacrificing so I can understand why he would put himself in front of Kona to save her life! Kono proved herself quite capable and strong and as Danny said, he had no qualms about being there with her, he knew she could handle the job. Great ending with the Danny and Steve banter! You're a great writer, hope you decide to write more H50!
Irene Claire chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Sorry I ever missed this fantastic story! Loved it!
Tididooo chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
I loved every word of your awesome story, and now I'm gonna read the new one! After following your supernatural fanfics for some time, I love finding you there)
TMVH50 chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Didn't get a chance to review this one previously, but I thought it was great. I prefer seeing Danny partnered with Steve, as I can't get enough of their bromance. But this was a nice change-up, and I thought you did a great job with the interplay between Kono and Danny. And then you brought the Steve/Danny banter in at the end. All of the action and whump were right on, too. Awesome job!
Harrigan chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
\o/

Perfect fit for the prompt! Love the thrilling action, BAMF Kono, everpresent Steve even when he's nowhere around, and spot-on Danny (whom Kono wanted to save because of Grace - meep!). Fandom needs more h/c gen fic... this is just right!
Maz101 chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Really enjoyed your story and your style. Nice writing. Great dialogue (especially enjoyed Danny's) and great characterisation.

This chapter was great. Loved..."He hated having to have it explained to him; when the pieces didn't quite fit, it was always like he was listening to a story instead of his own life. Strange, but he guessed it made an injury more bearable if he could remember how it had occurred. It was his, he'd earned it, he could own it and not simply suffer through it like someone had randomly assigned it to him as a plot point." ...just really good Danny POV and a nice insight. There were plenty of other passages I could have quoted back at you too but then the review would be very long. :)

Oh, and I "floof" too.
LisaG16 chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Love Danny...love his matter-of-fact approach...love the moments with Kono. I hope he realizes that the rest of the gang feel the same way about him as he feels about them.
Qweb chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Loved the story.

You had some great lines:

I'm not going to bury this little gem in too many words. And don't look at me like that. Yes, I know I do that and yes, I know you all think so. I happen to believe words are good and people should know how to use them to full effect.

her expression one Danny had to admit he loved provoking in people – the stunned fish look when he'd said something far too astute to contradict and in a way that left mortal brains spinning in circles.

Thanks for writing.
francis2 chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Great story, believable case, great baddie, Kono kicking a$$ and the action was like life cinema.
Ilmare-Ilse chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
I really loved this story, How badass Kono was and how Danny managed to help, even when he was half dead.

Thank you so much for sharing!
Qweb chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
I loved this story. Danny BAMF. Kono BAMF. Thank you.
JazzieG chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
I think Kono and Danny made a kick ass team in this story, working together as effortlessly as Steve and Danny do. It's nice to see a story that shows them both strong without their 'normal' partners.