Reviews for Gintama arc: Get rich from a One Piece treasure
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2016
Kami, you've totally ruined Gintama. Dear lord.
Penguin-chin chapter 5 . 8/1/2016
Hm, i thought for sure that the yorozuya would recognize the one piece world. They have done references to it. Well anyways! Nothing I can do about it! Story's pretty interesting! I hope the straw hats come in soon! But I don't have to worry about it much since this story is already completed, but I wanted to say it anyways!
FujoMaster chapter 31 . 6/27/2016
well this is funny... i think sorachi sensei can consider this story to be his plot storyline... hahaha... i absolutely love this stori
lu89 chapter 31 . 6/3/2016
This crossover of gintama and one piece is awesome!
I just loved it!
This 31 chapter you wrote were so cute funny and unique!
I really laugh alot in the entire story, it was so gintama and one pice style!
Amazing sense of humor you have!
I also loved the okikagu(They are my OTP) and the kamunobu part!
Nice job author-san, i really have a good time while i was reading this fic!
Thank you so much for this story!
Is already one of my favorites :3
See you soon!

Ps: hope you keep writing xDDDD
SilentAttendance chapter 24 . 6/3/2016
Yay! Kamui's battle finale!
Dont worry, nobody was really OOC, and if they were I couldnt really tell.
SilentAttendance chapter 23 . 6/3/2016
I hope you find a job soon! And Im also sorry to hear that you are getting bored of writing this fic; its was really enjoyable and the plot is very intricate.
Kagura and Sougo's sadism know no limits..
SilentAttendance chapter 22 . 6/3/2016
Not much plot development, but this chapter was still fun to read. Great job getting back into the beat of the story!
SilentAttendance chapter 21 . 6/2/2016
Good luck with your book! I want to read it once it's published; your writing style makes your stories really fun to read!
SilentAttendance chapter 20 . 6/2/2016
Ehhh... I dont think Luffy's mother was shown in the anime, but I want to find out..
SilentAttendance chapter 19 . 6/2/2016
Im really glad Gin-chan won... He doesnt show it normally but hes really reliable and strong when the situation requires it. I think the victory suits his character really well cuz Gin-san's not the type to go down without fighting to the best of his abilities.
Mihawk's character is really developed... I love it!
SilentAttendance chapter 18 . 6/2/2016
Gintoki would make a horrible king.
His country fall into poverty with excesive imports of strawberry parfaits and strawberry milk. If only Shoyo-sensei taught Gin-san money-managing skills... :p
SilentAttendance chapter 17 . 6/2/2016
I have a question: Is Nico Robin actually the daughter of Aokiji or is that just true for this fanfic? I knew her mother was Olivia, but her father was unknown in the anime. (Correct me if I'm wrong abt that)
Also, Nobume's amazing! Both here and in the anime. Shes's one of my favorite characters, I'm realy glad that you decided to include her in the plot and also have some fights.
SilentAttendance chapter 16 . 6/2/2016
Woahh..
Sougo and Kamui actually have a fight in the anime.. Their strength levels are actually pretty close, but I agree that Sougo can't beat Kamui as of now.
SilentAttendance chapter 15 . 6/2/2016
Plz dont let Gin-chan die from sugar withdrawal.. Otherwise Takasugi will take over the world
SilentAttendance chapter 14 . 6/2/2016
I love the humor, it made my day! On to he next chapter!