Reviews for Let Me Go
wolfdrum chapter 8 . 7/8
I've read this story many times and tear up each time. I think that you have captured a very important reality-that we can communicate, in a way, with those we love 'across the veil.'
rosetintedblindspot chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
As painful as this was, it was beautifully done. The writing so amazing and delicate.
Harry's grief was powerful and heartbreaking. Love the idea that they'll be reunited in the end. No need to tell that you made me cry!
BootRat chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
This was a very painful, but ultimately brilliant story. It was excellently written and it was very true to the characters. I loved that you brought Malcolm back and that Harry got some form of closure after Ruth's death, and some help in coping with it.

I really enjoyed reading it, even if it was painful, so well done. Thank you for sharing :)
nolongerinservice2014 chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
Such a painful story, but you did an amazing job with it. Love the thought that they'll be reunited in the end. Gorgeous ending.
nolongerinservice2014 chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Oh, Harry. This is so painful to read, but you do it so well. Beautiful again.
nolongerinservice2014 chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
What a wonderful chapter. Beautifully written as always.
x-La vie en rose-x chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
Beautiful work. Well done. :') X
fireol chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
This fic made me hurt more than a little, but in a good way. The grief was powerful throughout, as was their love. Harry's inscription brought a tear to my eye and I loved that they earned another lifetime together. Thanks for sharing.
HR always live on chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
that was so sad! But so well written, I loved it.
pook chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
Terrific and poignant finish to a wonderful story. Loved how the spook tendencies worked in the spirit world too. And a lovely fluffy ending too. Thanks for sharing.
theoofoof chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
Ah yes, the flottila - I spent most of the time I was watching it thinking about MI-5 and how they would cope it, so much so I wrote a fic inspired by it! lol.

Lovely little insight into Harry's life without Ruth and I'm glad Malcolm is considering a return to the Grid.
pook chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
Wonderful insights and so perfectly done. Malcolm was such a great character and you've done him proud. Looking forward to the last chapter. Well done
HR always live on chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
Is it wrong to hope that Harry dies so they can be together again? Really enjoying this.
NatesDate chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
Yay for the return of Malcolm and for Harry finally sharing with Catherine what happened. He needed someone to whom he could talk about Ruth and his loss but that wasn't associated with the Grid. I also think you are right about Harry's attitude towards death - not that he would necessarily go looking for it, but that he wouldn't be afraid of it, feeling like he could once again be with Ruth. Thanks for sharing.
pook chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Just beautifully done ... the scene with Erin was wonderful and the last one left me with a tear. Thanks and looking forward to more.