Reviews for Life's Sometimes Funny that Way
This account is now dead chapter 12 . 8/6/2007
wah! this fic wuz so sad!
novocayne chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Nice fic! Meaning, I hope that there's a sequel. PLEASE? Pretty please with strawberries and cookies on top?
wotcher person chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
i like Jenruki too! but i always thought that RUki would probably end up as a CEO of some big important company since she is so efficient and well u kno...
fdhsb chapter 12 . 4/12/2003
Go on! It's a great story, hope you update soon!
Henrika chapter 12 . 4/10/2003
Yea. That was so kawaii. Alright Rika! Shall we have a little memory come back now? Hehe. Henrika and Jerato all the way. Keep writing and update soon.
Sorato4ever chapter 12 . 4/7/2003
Darn! is it over already. LOL Anyways good story can't wait for the afterword. Please put it up soon...
Takako chapter 12 . 4/5/2003
eh... is this the last chap? Hope not, well the fic was going on very sllowly but hey! It was great! Glad you updated _; please write more!
littleweirdwriter chapter 12 . 4/5/2003
Aw, dramatic, touching, and a bit of humor. Great chapter! I especially loved the ending of this chapter. Why? Because there was no cliffhanger, lol. That's not the real reason. I loved the whole Ouji board conversation and the fate thing at the end. Anyway, keep up the terrific writing, and write on!
BerryBlossomWHite chapter 12 . 4/4/2003
HEY!,

Good story so far. Ruki and Jenry are becoming friends! this isn't to depressing! i mean yah the beginning was a little but later on it got better!

hope you update soon you are anaweseome writer!

Your Friend,

Amanda
fdhsb chapter 11 . 3/1/2003
GO ON! It's really good!
Takako chapter 11 . 2/27/2003
Tee hee. Nice chap! I thought Jen's gonna jump out that window or sth, or maybe. I dunno. Well Happy Birthday! Sry dunno when it is _. Keep updating and thanks for reviewing my fic.
littleweirdwriter chapter 11 . 2/26/2003
It's funny how I hate cliffhangers, but one of the things I enjoy about this fic is the cliffhangers, lol. Anyway, very well written chapter as always. Keep up the great work, write on, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Henrika chapter 11 . 2/26/2003
Wow, major angst. That was really good although that was a very evil cliffhanger. Happy Birthday!Henrika and Jerato al the way! Keep writing and update soon!
Sorato4ever chapter 11 . 2/26/2003
Ah! Yea! you updated. Your so mean you left us in suspense. Oh well that little voice better start working overtime because i want chaper 12 now!
DigiFreak103 chapter 11 . 2/26/2003
very interesting. Poor Jenrya and his and his attitude of feeling worthless. well, glad you updated, yup yup! i wanna know what happens next, so update soon. yup yup.