Reviews for Cake
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Absolutely adorable omg i laughed out loud!
StilinskiHolmesOdaire chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Yay this was so fun and cute! I love this idea 3
Molly chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
This was really fun and I'm glad I got to read it! Well done :)
DancingKitKat chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
I LOVE IT.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Oooh lemon.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Truly loved this fix and cannot wait for you to offer us some more.
Pline84 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Ohhhhhhhh !

It's perfect !
RKF22 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
yes a great story loved it and the great pairing
Ensign Cole chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I really love how I stumble upon this story while eating cake.
Taletha chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Nice. I love these two together.
fluggerbutter chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That may just be the singularly most amazing thing I've read in my entire life. It was... probably one of the most absurd as well, but I have no concerns about such a thing when it's this adorable. Like seriously the was cute and ridiculously funny and just really really lovely overall. Natasha's description of him (SMARTASS MANCHILD HIPSTER PROFESSOR oh god bless that paragraph) was flawlessly accurate and I just asdfhfgjksd I was giggling literally the entire time I read this and I have not one, but two friends who can vouch for that. Hilarious and adorable (the "sometimes he goes awwrr" line was one of my favourites too) and the best oneshot I've seen for this fandom so far. ;w; Thank you for the laughs.

Cheers,

-Mocha
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I enjoyed it- unexpectedly, as the whole Banner/Romanov thing always catches me by surprise.
Eclaire Stones chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Well written fic. Made me laugh very hard at the end.
Ozwin chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I have absolutely no words to describe how great this fic was. Well done!

I just love these two together. I hope you do more fics with this pairing!
Rosaroma chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
hahaha oh wow. This was so funny and surprisingly so, just kept twisting :P Love Tony and Clint's reaction, fantastic! (Couldn't decide which one of them cracked me up more) Thank you for this fic.