Reviews for Of Avatars and Satomobiles
milagglad chapter 8 . 3/29/2017
;)
BelliceLover4Ever chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
I really enjoy reading this story ive read it multiple times the only problem I have is there isnt enough romance in it for me so with that in mind I am asking if you will think about making a sequel detailing things like how korra and asami get closer and how people find out about them and just the challenges they face being a same sex couple in that kind of world and basically a detailing of the year that passed at the end of this and maybe more if you so choose to but I really wana see what you can come up with as far things they have to deal with when their friends, family, and maybe the public find out abouy their relationship. I enjoyed your style and ideas in this story so im curious as to what you might come up with if you decide to do it. So please give it some serious thought and let me know what you think
Heine chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
Cute. Sweet. Funny. Cool. Keep up the great work and continue to make good fic! And may I suggest making your chapters longer?
Ishouldbestudyin chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
I love that you've captured just how much of an ASSHOLE Mako is. Loveloveloving it aaaaah screw extra curriculars man, I wanna finish this fic! Back for the finals tomorrow, with high expectations :3
Ishouldbestudyin chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
I think they hooked up really, really fast. Like wow. Usually korrasami's are all angsty. But, I might like it. It's written fairly well, at any rate. Thanks for writing
Nightworldlove chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow! I've been holding my breath for a whole minute at the part where Korra went into the Avatar state and all.. My gosh, this was one damn good writing! -applauds-
You may be very proud of yourself, because you did an amazing job! I absolutely loved it from the first line to the very end 3
Nightworldlove chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Okay, I'm literally nervous to see what happens next... o.o You write it so well that I was all caught up and didn't even hear my phone... :') And now I'm going to read the fifth chapter, after I put my laundry in the dryer (although secretly I'd want to stay put and continue reading immediately).
Nightworldlove chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
I just discovered this story and love it already! Very well written, it's clear, easy to picture and reads away easily. So I'll quit and quickly continue with reading; on to chapter four ;D
Badass sheperd chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Great job emphasizing and capturing amon's evil nature. The romance helped too;)
Badass sheperd chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
It's getting me excited for the rest of the story. I've always loved yuri stories. And the avatar series. Obviously this is the perfect combination. One thing though. Near the end you said katara instead of kora.
UnguidedLight chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Awesome x
DARKNESS4311 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Great story I do like how you have the two of them slowly building things up keep up the good work
Spikesagitta chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Cool :) Interesting way the ending went.
SanDavis687 chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Lol funny ending :)
Korrasami34 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
I love your story! The descriptions and imagery you use are amazing! One thing that I thought about your story is it isn't that violent-I think it should be rated T instead of M. I understand if you want to keep it M, but its just my personal opinion. Your story is one of the best LoK fics I have read, keep updating!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »