Reviews for If I Never Knew You
Jennagilbert7 chapter 7 . 1/3/2018
AHHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S SOOOO GOOD! I'M DYING TO FIND OUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!...
Guest chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
I hope you continue this one day
kaybaby1127 chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
looks like things are getting serious !
cdaye8184 chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Oh god I am so glad you're back :):):) I missed you! Lol

This was a very interesting update, of course Damon's going to basically put himself down. He'll never learn, but they seem to be getting closer. He'll give in and let her draw him, and that'll set things off. I know it will heheh.

Thanks for updating! Hope to hear from you soon !
Alice4Ever chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Loving it ! And I love Damon's character and I didn't think I would have at first.
Erin Salvatore chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
YAY! YOU UPDATED! Awesome update!

Can't wait to see what you've got in store for us next! :)
Oceaneye1235 chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Please continue! I can't wait until another chappie! It is a really good story, and for some strange reason... I like this shy and troubled Damon. It's cute. Anyway, your a talented writer and I can't WAIT to read more!
Good luck
Bye bye!
kaybaby1127 chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
ohhh wonder what she wants to show him (;
cdaye8184 chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
I liked the naughty thoughts that Damon had at the beginning, it was so... Damon-like. Lol ;)

I can't wait for the chapter where Elena draws Damon either, I've been excited for it ever since you told me the idea for this story :)

Hehe excellent chapter, xoxo.
BuffyandAngelForeverinLove chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Loving this :)
4evrMrsAcklesLevineO'Donoghue chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
YAY so happy it's back love the chapter! :)
Erin Salvatore chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
I loved it! Looking forward to seeing the chapter where Elena shows him her "secret studio." ;)

Also looking forward to the next chapter of Haven in Your Arms.

Again, I loved this latest chapter! Keep up the amazing work! :)
imperfectly-perfected chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
please tell me you're going to update this?! I love all your stories x
cdaye8184 chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Amazing chapter girl, sorry about the late reply. I'm on holiday in Quebec! I love the tension between them already and how Damon already is pulled toward her. Amazing chemistry thus far.

Great work!;)

Also! I have the next chapter of instant attraction finished. Just waiting for internet to upload it. Starting INYTBMM Monday :) stay tuned!
Nikki chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
I love this chapter! Damon and Elena are so sweet in this story and damn cute together! I can't wait for more Delena and this stuff with the poor and the rich! Please update soon! ;)