Reviews for My Clothes Are Worn and Gritty
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
You stopped at the very wrong place. Hahaha :)
Well done!
Gato Jazz chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Perfect :)
Jekyllrocks2359 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I LOVE this! Awesome job...jeez Daryl is such a babe
Lucifer's Garden chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
daogjfingado;fpjmnvadjnfng'pin I JUST REALIZED I HAVEN'T REVIEWED THIS ON YET. Oh lord, I am ashamed of myself because this is soo sooo sooooo good and probably one of my favourite things you have ever written. *dying, dying all over the place*
BloodySundays chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
So hot.. Amazing!
LisaBoston chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Nice! Very believable.
Limaro chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
You had me at "Grimes and Peletier Launderette of Perpetual Sorrow" LOL. That needs to be embroidered on a pillow or something!

This was seriously hot. And zombie apocolypse or not, who could resist trying on that dress, or showing it off?

Thank you for writing.
C P L chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This was such a fun/sexy read, great job!

Ooooh and something tells me when they get to the lingerie department it won't be Victoria's secret Daryl will enjoy and discover, no, it'll be Andrea's! haha.
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
HA! Nice! I loved that & I gotta say high heels & pretty dresses is something I would definitely miss should the world ever decide to end.

That & hair salons & waxing & not having to worry about not having anything to shave with lol. The list goes on...

Thanks for hooking me up with a TWD fix & a DarylxAndrea one too. :D. Totally the best kind.

Rachel xoxo
Rat chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Great read! Love it!
1701dragonflies chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
SUPER-EXCITED to see this fic from you! Man, I used to work in a department store and I totally get the vibe you're describing - they were bizarre places when people weren't in them. And the mennequins are enough to make you think twice!

Hahahahaha - The Grimes and Petetier Laundrette of Perpetual Sorrow - classic. And apt, too.

Anyway, this was a great o/s from you, honey - kinda wistful for what had been; I can totally see Andrea trying on that dress. Its the kind of thing that I'd do, too, I think. And you're right; there's something about trying on a dress that fits you in all the right places and makes you look hot ... and Daryl clearly thought so, too! Anyway, another great o/s from you love, thanks so much for posting!
cemeterydreamer chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I have missed your writing SO. BADLY. and now you have completely made my day (heck, maybe my whole weekend) with this! D

Your one-liners are hilarious; I laughed so hard at the "Grimes and Peletier Launderette of Perpetual Sorrow" part and then about died at the What Not to Wear reference right after xD

I've seen that NR movie before and that is just about the hottest sex scene ever *fans self* (like who wouldn't want to do it up against a mirror? Especially when Norman's involved lol!) So I definitely really enjoyed your D/A take on it ;) And oh I just love when Andrea's forward and Daryl has that initial moment of shyness.

Such a sexy and light-heartedly fun fic - thank you!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Guh. *Drools a bit*

*Composes self*

I can so picture Andrea trying on a dress so she could be a little girly and feminine for a little bit... And then have a quickie with Daryl against the mirror. I totally could (and want) to see that happen. Loved this so much.

Yeah, the only reason I watched that movie was for Norman Reedus... and I did not like that actress during that scene. Nope.