Reviews for Vanity
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
i havent watched GH in forever but this is so perfect fhklgjkg I LOVE IT
Memento Mori-Pontifex Mortis chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Poor Spinelli!

This was amazingly powerful and beautifully written, thank you for putting this on.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
That was exceptionally well-done! Lovely prose, spot on characterization...you even managed to make me feel, if not sympathy, at least understanding toward Sonny (whom I usually loathe). Of course I felt worse for Spinelli and was glad he eventually trusted Jason with the truth. I was gladder still when Jason took action. You obviously put a lot of thought into this fic, and it shows. Thanks for sharing it with us!
suerum chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This story was both very poignant and powerful. There is Spinelli, a prior victim of abuse, who as an adult is again being abused at the hands of a former victim. Sonny and Spinelli's stories parallel one another but they diverge in the most important aspect of all, who each man is internally. Spinelli rose above the abuse, he fought back with his inner self worth intact whereas Sonny's inner self gave into the violence making him who he is and, without Jason's timely intervention, it's quite possible he would have ended by killing Spinelli. Jason's ability to show his emotions is restricted but it always comes down to actions with him and this time his loyalty was to the right person. It's good to see that there are limits to the excuses Jason makes for Sonny's actions.