Reviews for Unknown
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
I'm really glad that Taichi and Yamato are best friends again. I hope they'll start going out with each other soon. They're so cute and adorable together!

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
jennykrulez chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
I don' t know how often I reread this story. Just know that I would like to thank you for your hard work and dedication after all this time. ]
Amazon Spirit chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
ha you don't make sense of love with math your ruining it for me and your making it bloody confusing using that equation. I shouldn't have read that bit I don't like being confused
GGinnie chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Hey you

I'm from Germany - so sorry if my English isn't that great.

I just started reading your story about 2 hours ago, even if it's really late already, and I actually planned to just read 1 or 2 chapters, but I just couldn't stop.
But now I think I should really go to bed, because I gotta get up early tomorrow (why am I even telling you this? :D) so I'm going to read the last three ones tomorrow and I just felt like telling you that your story is really awesome!

Even if Tai is pretty stupid and acts like a horrible jerk (I think, he absolutly deserved Matt punching him, right after the soccer game), it's still kinda cute how he describes Matt and the love he feels for him. I guess, It's pretty adorable. :) I wish there were boys in real life aswell, who act like Tai. :b I mean not the stupid stuff of course, only his romantic love.

okay I really gotta go to bed now so you're going to receive another review tomorrow morning. (At least when it's morning here in Germany, haha)

Greetings
Ginnie
ramupop chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
AWESOME CHAPTER!...cant wait for the next update:-!
solitude chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Great chapter .hope u update soon
reychop chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Absolutely beautiful! My goodness... I'll just calm down now and give you a more objective review in the next chapter. This is the first time in along while that I've read something so poignant and tangible. My chest was aching throughout the entire story. I could taste the emotions itself and could practically hear how the characters think. I especially like your analogies with Calculus and how they seem to fit well with the stories.

I hope you'll write an update soon. It was a very good read... A gem amongst the trash (I dare say) that litter nowadays. :) You actually inspired me to go back to the digimon fandom again. See you in the next update! :)
Dark Sorcerer of Fire chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
I don't have anything much to say other than saying that I'm really amazed at how Taichi uses the equations in Math to explain what he feels about Yamato, or what an unrequited is. (though I don't really understand the equations at all coz I really suck in Math)

with this I say that you,YB fan, is really good in Math too.

and your writing has improved a lot, I noticed.
cyclone5000 chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
Wow that opening should have came with a warning xD I was reading this in the kitchen when my dad came out of nowhere asking what was I reading, or as to why I was gasping so loudly!

lol but in any case, the story is now heading toward lighter times so it's welcoming. Despite the detachment from the other chapters, having Taichi dealing with stress induced by Yamato is always fun to read. Taichi's attitude and Yamato's sudden change is nice to experience especially with how down the last two chapters were. There are still rifts in their relationship that have yet to be explained, but coming up with the resolve to see things through is always the first step. And it's good that Taichi has now gotten himself together to see that all.

I just thought it was interesting when Taichi was thinking about how Daisuke wouldn't understand his feelings toward Yamato. In retrospect, it is a very Taichi thing to think of. But in my mind Daisuke more or less knows exactly what Taichi is going through for I believe Daisuke battles with his feelings for Hikari and Ken. Though I'm not sure which person would be better for Daisuke, in the second season it does implement that he does have romantic feelings for Ken as well as Hikari. The whole passage of that part of the chapter does shed some much needed light as to why Taichi is smitten with Yamato, but it also opens up another grey area as to how the younger generation is dealing with growth and romantic feelings. Lol it probably has nothing to do with Unknown but it's just something I noticed.

Of course the math analogy and Taichi are a perfect mesh. From Taichi solving the math problem (like a boss!) to the realization he makes with Aoi-chan. Math has yet again explained the feelings of a young man's heart without flaw. Tch, and people think math has no meaning in life. Taichi maybe be a bit of an airhead, but he can think when it counts. I'm still interested in when Taichi realizes his feelings aren't unrequited and to just what his reaction is going to be. lol I mean as a reader, I can obviously tell that Yamato loves Taichi too. This chapter basically proves that Yamato is as smitten as a kitten. From the thrill of seducing Taichi to the reaction he had when the tables were turned xD.

Sora's position in all this is still a bit vague. I'm pretty sure that she is aware of Yamato's feelings toward Taichi and does support the two of them. But maybe because she hasn't outright said anything, I'm thinking like Taichi and feeling as if that he needs to back off as to not disrupt his best friend's relationship. That's another reaction worth waiting for I suppose xD

The chapter was good like always, unexpectedly funny due to the pace of the last couple of updates. But it was a good transition to some new revelations in Taichi's life and romantic tendencies. The questions that started coming up at the beginning of this story are getting answered one by one which as a reader I'm glad for! Please keep up the good work, cause this is honestly the best Taito story out there.

(and about that one reviewer that said that the characters are OOC) I don't agree with her at all. Taichi and Yamato are perfectly in character. They have their individual personalities which are in line with the Digimon series. But they also have their awkwardness and nervous habits they fall into when dealing with emotions of the heart. It's not that Yamato isn't loyal to Sora, or that he is being a 'coward' by 'forcing' their relationship. There has yet to be any determining factor on Yamato and Sora's relationship. Under Taichi's POV they are still dating. But throughout the story Taichi's POV has proven to be unreliable because he lets his feelings skew the truth. So in fact as a reader of this wonderful fanfic, all we know is that Yamato and Sora are close. But we don't know in what way they are close. Whether they are in a couple still, or that Sora is just being a good friend and supporting Yamato. These characters are MOST DEFINITELY NOT just OC ones with the same names. The digidestined were still kids during this time of the show, they have flaws and mistakes which they learn from. If anything, this fanfic is just documenting possible mistakes and after mentioned learning sessions of the characters in Digimon.

The story is going absolutely great. Much better than what I would have anticipated from the beginning, all I can really say is thank you for writing it :)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
I came here every once in a while, and i'm just so happy that this updated. i was waiting for like, a year! but these chapters are so good that it's worth the wait. Thank You!
MewMew2 chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
Thank you so much for updating your wonderful story. I can tell that each chapter has a lot of time, effort, and thought put in it and your efforts are highly appriciated. Please update once more when you have the inspiration and the opportunity to do so :)
Bibi Santos chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Oh my,im so happy that you updated again! And what a hot begining,its shame it was only a dream...

The chap was pretty good,it was worth the wait :) Im glad that Taichi and Yamato are in good terms again, their former situation was really heartbreaking. Now they just have to open their eyes and figure each others feelings out!(I mean,come on,everone else aready did!)

I really like this naughty Yama, poor Tai,beeig teased this way! I can help but imagine how things would have ended if they were alone,though ;)

Once more,well done! Im waiting for the next chap!
thegenuineimitation chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Brilliant! Amazing! Fantastic!
davidfreeza chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
It's like this story is an outlet for your own surprisingly-insightful introspective musings wrapped in Digimon cosplay. I love it. Please continue!
Zolin chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
This is probably the best I've read in a few years. I love the endless rants of Tai's mind.

Thank you for this awesome piece of literature.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »