Reviews for The Couch
Luna Safire chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I've read this 4 times and somehow it's still not in my favorites... This is beautiful work and really shows the other side of Estonia. Most people only portray him as an awkward nerd, but he's really one of the more caring characters. Thank you!
-Luna
Yuukilover chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I really love the story, thnx for making it but my only wish is for this story to continue..
Negisu Rikutaka chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Aww... I squealed when Russia thanked him... (sorry, I'm a fangirl. Meh.) But I tihnk it's better to use the word 'Aitäh' and not 'Tänan'. Aitäh is more... well... let's say... formal. Tänan is more what a little child says. But then, Russia behaves like a little child... hm...
The idea is really cute if you forget the fact that basically noone really knows what Estonia is. xD Honestly. An Estonian soldier once said he was from the moon because the American soldier had no clue what Estonia is.
Anyway, it was cute. I liked it. *thumbs up*
XVahtraViinX chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Aitäh, Tänan, Thank you, for making this. It is very interesting. I am totally glad that there are some (maybe not many, but some darn good ones) good stories about Estonia/Eduard von Bock.

I'm not sure what do say, it's magnificent, brilliant, amazing.

And, dare I say it, Awsome Like Prussia (Gilbert:I Am Awsome, Gilbird:ChirpChirpp ). Maybe not as Awsome as him, cuz admit it, that guy is pretty Awsome. But I hope you get the point.

Ning jätka samas vaimus!-And keep up the good work! :D
xShiningStarxx chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Well done story. The characterization of Estonia is wonderful. I find it quite lovely that he acted so nice towards Russia(official relations are quite opposite). The way he supports and just is there for other nations seems to fit his character really well.

Historical accuracy is superb in most places. However..

Yes, Estonia was lucky during Singing Revolution, but most of the time his history is not so lucky.