Reviews for Past Saving
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 1/6
Sad but good. It didnt leave me horribly depressed as many stories of this kind do. I think it was bc of the obituary.
SimplyaCritic chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
you know i always liked the one shots where bb is in grief raven had too much shit in like to deserve her love to die first
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Well done. VERY well done. I like that you left out any descriptions of Raven, other than "pale hand" and "amethyst eyes". Those aren't likely to change with time. I like to think of her as somewhat ageless.
Natsumi Makara chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
ahhhh your going to make me cry- i was already on the verge of breaking TTTT
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
mg i crying up a storm here... that is the ulimate heroic ending to our beloved beast boy...rip
SamuraiSal1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I daresay I'm the only one that attempted to translate the morse code... and found the message "Teen Titans" in the middle of each segment. Nicely played, ma'am... And nice story, too. :)
The Cretin chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Good but...sad. Yet it is how so many would want their end to be. I'm reminded of something my father once told me- "Son...Yer not immortal till you find somethin worth dyin for"...(sorry about the grammar. That's just how we hillbillies talk). I still ponder exactly what he meant by that. Anyways, I like the peace that you gave BB and allowed him to go with dignity. While its sad, its a great oneshot. Peace. Keep rockin
onominous chapter 1 . 5/26/2012