Reviews for The Princess Tutu Bride
PrayerGirl chapter 3 . 6/13
This is pretty good and funny so far! Please continue it and update soon!
zozikoozy chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
looks like you abandoned the fic ...
it is really good though...
If you decide to continue it , i'll read and stick to the end with it :)
Alyssa A chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Oh, I never thought of something like this! Great idea! Will you have these guys do another story in which Drosslmeyer has them acting out something else?
ZoneRobotnik chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Sounds good so far, but I'm curious as to the entire cast. Hm. Oh well, write on!
cameleon chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
this was amazing. you took two of my favorite things in the world and clashed them. before i got to it i was wondering who the three men would be. i knew femio had to be one. then of course it was autor and chiron. so excited for the next chapter
AngelFace273 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Bwahahahaha! This is great! It follows the plot of The Princess Bride, yet you're keeping the characters IC perfectly! Well, except for Mytho, but this is Raven Prince!Mytho, so it's okay. Please update soon, I'm loving this! Oh, before I forget, who is going to be the Count? Rue, perhaps? Actually, that might work out...
Ja ne!
-Angel -
Tiny Dancer Ahiru chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Is Femio's last name Montoya? Really great so far, can't wait to see what you have planned next! Also just wondering are you going to make this like the book or the movie, because they had completely different endings, (please say your going with the movie, although Drosslmeyer would like the book ending much more) Update soon please! 3
QueenyLeAcH chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
I LOVE THE TRIO! Of Autor, Femio, and I'm pretty sure the blond was Lazarus. EPIC! Too bad the movie have Venzini(Autor) die. :(
QueenyLeAcH chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
"His expression said something along the line of 'no, I'm doing ballet with a magical ballerina princess, what do you think?'" This line just made my DAY!
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
I love it! Deyssolmyer (how do you spell it knows it's a happy ending right (i think? Cant wait for the rest!
ThePraetorLady chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Update! Yay! Haha, I'm loving the character-to-character choices. Lookin' fantastic. :)
crowprincess14 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Ahahaha awesome as usual. XD Reminds me of a time where I said something about Fakir to one of my friends who watches the show and another friend (who I'm still trying to convert to PTT) thought I said something else. I had to do some quick explaining XP
LauParisi chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
What?! Inconceivable! This story is incredible!
Winter Falls chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Wow this is really great, very witty; A 10/10 would recommend
Artemis-Sadie-Athena-Piper.kim chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
omg this story is aazing