Reviews for The Lion King: Modern Human Version
Lions chapter 25 . 5/18
Action-packed stories are the best!
circa1994 chapter 17 . 1/25
Why are they in one of the most conspicuous cars on the planet if they are trying to sneak into someplace?
circa1994 chapter 12 . 1/25
What kind of pistol? And if she hand a pistol why didn't she just shoot him right then and there?
circa1994 chapter 13 . 1/25
Why has one of the heroes attempted the unprovoked shooting of an innocent bystander on their own land? That does not seem right.
circa1994 chapter 20 . 1/25
Grigori seems to possess more confidence than what their undermanned and under gunned force should inspire.
circa1994 chapter 22 . 1/25
Why did they surrender? Are they not free men and women fighting for their freedom? Simba is just one man. If your cause was not just before you found the spoilt brat you may want to reevaluate your cause.
circa1994 chapter 24 . 1/25
I imagine being shot in the chest with a .5 Action Express would be more life threating than being shot in the shoulder with a 9x19 parabellum. That would likely kill Simba or John McClain.
circa1994 chapter 6 . 1/25
why are there afro-americans in Africa? have we finally had the good sense to ship them back?
Ultimateblack chapter 17 . 7/25/2015
Getting to it on their first night reunited... Man they must have been horny for each other for years... It's enough to get anybody pregnant. Wait that came out wrong :P

Oh yeah, of course it worked. Everybody love Americans... Right?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Omg. Are you an idiot? Pregnancy symptoms take weeks to appear!
Clisaaaa chapter 25 . 5/17/2015
*cheers* Wooooo!
Clisaaaa chapter 23 . 5/17/2015
When your own name is mentioned..

Samantha ...
Clisaaaa chapter 14 . 5/17/2015
The main reason why I wanted to read the human version.

Was all in this chapter ;)
SupernaturalFan19 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Wow! I love this story and i love the Disney movie as well. And I enjoyed reading this story over and over again!
Nastra1991 chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Ok, so Ed, Banzai, and Shazi are "African-Americans"? So did they come from America and reside in The Pridelands or are you confusing everyone who's black as "African-American"?