Reviews for Wanna See You Strut
Myrrhmaid chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Hm. I think if Tony didn't have any lab equipment and was as clueless as Thor he wouldn't be Tony any more. I guess you could argue the same of the money, he'd be a different person, but to me the other two are things that would more obviously involve a complete personality overhaul.

Other than that I liked it. I hope they don't spill the acid experiment on themselves while they're testing the table's tensile strength.
Miss Uzumaki chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
So adorable and nice and awesome. don't even know what to say about this dam awesome love they have.
RavenGhost chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Aw, no blushing Steve? It's all cool! I didn't think that this story would have a second chapter, but I'm glad it did! I totally understand if you don't post multiple chapters for every story. It's really hard to come up with an idea and have it continue if it goes past what you've already thought of. In any case, awesome chapter-I felt so bad for poor Bruce, what with those asshole reporters hounding him and such. :3 I shall continue to watch for more of your work!
TheAPrincess chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Agh, my heart cracked a little when Bruce Hulked-out. But like I said, new favorite couple. I will go down with this ship.
phobosapollo chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
This was pretty much my reaction to this:

I'm casually checking my email, right? And what do I see? An update on a BrucexTony fic! IT MUST BE CHRISTMAS! I completely bypass the Authors Note, determined to get my Science Bromanceness /NOW/. I reach the end and have nothing but happy feels. Especially because awww Steve is growing up

And then I return to my email and see I have a message from you! I sorta spazzed for a second and when I finished reading I said to myself; "Hold up, Self...didn't they just update? ...QUICK CHECK THE AUTHOR'S NOTE."

And sure enough, there was my user name.

Stop making me this ridiculously happy I might die from sad-feelings deficiency.

I love you 3
TheAPrincess chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Make MOOOORRREEE!

Seriously, I love it! I just finished watching the movie, and I now have an unhealthy obsession with Bruce, and a great love for Bruce/Tony.
Salokin Semaj chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
That was adorable. If I contract diabetes it's your fault! ;)
Avengersareawesome chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
My ovaries! They've exploded! Amazing as always! And of course Steve has grown up, he was deflowered last chapter *wriggles eyebrows* Wanna write about that, by the way? Hopefully slash deflowering occurred... Brony is just too adorkable to pass up. Science boyfriends for life! The part with Bruce explaining why he "stuck around" was sooooo cute! Squeeeee!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Loved!
tmmdeathwishraven chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
This was amazing! I love the end, with blaming Tony for corrupting Steve! Very sweet!
Avengersareawesome chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Asdfhlswvsjakggvslgag! I LOVE YOU! Perfection! It was the perfect mixture of hothothot and adorable. The end was my favorite, them talking about their future together. And "I'm screwed, aren't?"

" That's an offer, right?" made me lol. And also 'nobody except Bruce could get Tony on his knees' made me awww even though it probably wasn't appropriate for the moment... You are absolutely amazing!
Naruto.Fruba.Lover chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Oh, wow! This was really good! Thank you! I love how Tony and Bruce can be made into a couple at every whim. Even though I'm writing a Bruce/OC fic, I still love this! Great job! The banter was cute and witty and I like how you included the others (Natasha glaring, Steve being devirginized and such). (; Keep it up!
ShinoHina4eva chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I. Love. You! Ah! This was AMAZING! ...Only think missing was the hot sex...damn.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
cute smut!
Lisa chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I read any Tony/Bruce fic that I can find. But finding a really really great one is rare so thank you soooooo much for writing and posting this. It was absolutely amazing. I would love to read anything else you have written esp Tony/Bruce stuff. A continuation of this story or something that goes into detail about their first time would be awesome! Again thanks sooooo much for sharing this story.
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »