Reviews for Sir Aaron's Apprentice
leafninja667 chapter 6 . 4/12
loved it!
Ohhh Please continue! I have got to see where this story's going! you didn't even finish the first one! It's a double cliffhanger! :'C :'C
U do know its the year 2014 right? RIGHT?!
realisticFantasy chapter 6 . 1/29
Although it's been over a year since it last updated, it would be awesome to read more of this story! Sir Aaron's gotta be my favorite character ever, and this is such a cool idea i want to see what happens next!
Well, even if i can't, you did a great job (re?)writing this! Everything seems plausible, and nothing really seems out of place...awesome job, and i hope you'll someday continue!
ALLS96 chapter 6 . 1/16
I really liked it. I hope you update soon. Congrats for the good job.
micky21 chapter 6 . 1/13
please update, i just read this and BAM i love it.
shyboywriter chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Wow I cant wait till the next chapter! I hope there is a Lucario X Ash pairing in the future!
A.C.-3P0 chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
This is an awesome story! I read the original, and liked it, but I love this one more! Please update fast as possible!
HunterJ123 chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Yes! this is the kind of writing I'm looking for! But I do agree with Lucario! Aaron wouldn't just ask some stranger if he'd like a tour of a palace.
Tanon chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I'm in the same boat, so I can't comment on the characters' behaviour, and I just don't have very much to say in this chapter except that it's a better read than your previous stuff.

Looking forwards to more.

PS The last year in school is always the hardest one.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Great story please update soon.
Calendula's Harmony chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Hmm o.o then I wonder how Aaron will react when he finds out Ash isn't even from that time :P love it :D hope you update soon!
Darkria Defender chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Cool story
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
The re-write is starting out pretty well! I really do hope that you update soon :)
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Yaaay, Lucario is still his grouchy self! XD
Note the sarcasm. Anyway, thanks for re-writing the whole thing!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »