Reviews for Sir Aaron's Apprentice
Dola chapter 6 . 8/26
It's been really long. Please update. And I think Lucario may be a little jealous ha ha...
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 6 . 6/14
Oooo, starting to get good. Please update soon!
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 5 . 6/14
Haha, Ash and food. I honestly thought he was going to succeed with Aura Sight for his search.
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 4 . 6/14
Ooooo, nice new angle for Lucario's distrust. like it.
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 3 . 6/14
I like this chapter. Having a chattier pair makes it a more pleasant read than formality. That's not to say reading about someone like Mewtwo is boring, chatty feels *right* for Sir Aaron.
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 2 . 6/14
This was a better chapter 2. I liked that the villagers were muttering about his appearance because it made the difference in times stand out.
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 1 . 6/14
Nice new start. Why do legendaries have a habit of dragging Ash into their business.

I know you needed Dialga, but poor Ash.
gamergirl101 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
LOL. Dialga was the one who granted Ash's wish? OMG .
SailorUmbreon chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
I am really enjoying this story and I was really sad when you stopped the origional. I only just recently found this one and would REALLY REALLY REALLY like you to continue it even if that might have been a while now. But I really hope ylu see this and continue this story as you have built it up well and I don't know why you stopped uploading but hopefully (as I mentioned earlier) when you see this you will start to continue and finish (hopefully) what you have started.
sonicxjones chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
Will you work on this again?
Tristi Lynne chapter 6 . 4/23/2015
are you going to continue this story? it's really good. i would really like to fin out what happens next.
Asutorido chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
Haha poor ash it must suck to lie
leafninja667 chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
loved it!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
Ohhh Please continue! I have got to see where this story's going! you didn't even finish the first one! It's a double cliffhanger! :'C :'C
Guest chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
U do know its the year 2014 right? RIGHT?!