Reviews for All friendship for superheroes starts with a blast
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 1/8
Oooh, fluffy! :-P Also, Steve and Thor would totally get along. Why aren't there more Steve and Thor friendship stories?
#11 on the List of Steve Rogers' Unexpected Abilities: Can pronounce anything related to Norse legend or Asgard better than Jane Foster. (Heh heh heh.)
Unknownnobody32 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
It's me again! And yay I was right, I did read this on my phone once! I had no idea you were the one that wrote it. What a coincidence!

Daww Thor apologizing. I had always thought that poor Steve really wasnt trying to be confrontational that moment in the woods (unlike some people.. *cough cough* Stark.) He was just trying to ease tensions, but of course if you interrupt Thor in the middle of a battle he'll take it out on you too because he's in that moment.

Haha, I love how Steve pales when he realizes just how much damage Thor's weapon could have done to him. But it is so like him to say that it wouldn't matter anyway. He's just brave like that and he was trying to get to the bottom of a problem. I dont really think he thought about it that hard. Even when Black Widow was telling him to sit it out for his own safety.

Anyways, this was such a sweet moment with them bonding and Thor showing his respect and praise for a man like Steve. I very much wish they get to know each other more in the next film because I think they'd be good friends.

*giggles at the ending* You know I'm pretty sure I remember seeing a fluff-fic somewhere where Steve watches the Wizard of Oz with Thor just for that purpose. lol 3
smoak is smokin chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
LOL THAT LAST PART MADE MY DAY!
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Epic. Very enjoyable.
Supergirlprime chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
flying monkey reference. hehe.
LittleBounce chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Lololol, love the mental image of Thor beating himself up a little over that. Maybe he needs a. Full Valhallian name, though he would usually be exempt, as a god... Thor the repentant?
notonffeveragain chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Ha ha! Love the flying monkey reference!
KarToon12 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Out of all the "team apologizing to each other" fics I've read, you're the ONLY person that noted that Loki's scepter had something to do with it. Hardly anyone seems to pick up on that; that the evil magic was affecting them, so good job on being the first person to recognize that.
TeddyBearSunshineJoy54 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
aww, this was sooooo cute! :D instant favorite xD

Katerina