Reviews for Star in Your Sky
dpennell007 chapter 15 . 10/16
I just caught up from when I stopped following at chapter 3 because I thought you were stepping away for a while. I'm back, and excited to see all the updates since then.

Interesting, original departure from the usual vampire doings that I'm used to. Excellent work!
Classy butter chapter 12 . 10/13
Please please update this story. I'm just loving it.
Cullenosopy chapter 15 . 10/7
Fire as a gift. No spontaneous combustion. Quite the feat. Cool! I mean...

Lovin' all the twists and turns. The originality, too.

Thank you!
Classy butter chapter 15 . 10/6
Awesome story line. I like the Edward that you have potraied . Love the concept.
LAoR chapter 15 . 10/5
I cant wait for more! This story is so unique! I love it.
kouga's older woman chapter 15 . 10/5
More please!
parkesy23 chapter 15 . 10/2
Oh damn. Love the intrigue. Thank you
Coffeefilterart chapter 15 . 10/2
I’m very interested in learning more of this Renée storyline. It seems Sulpicia and Didyme feel their actions were justified because they needed her to wake the Ancients and sent a message. But did they send it after the fact? Like sorry we took your wife and mother, but we had an excuse. Or perhaps Bella still has some misconceptions. I do love your characterizations of the Volturi and their positive reaction to Edward. And thanks for the update!
jule2 chapter 15 . 10/2
Very interesting. Can't wait.
fuz chapter 15 . 10/1
Such a wonderful chapter!
The Volturi are delightful!
Thank you.
melissamary55 chapter 15 . 10/1
wow bella is learning new things about why she is wanted and also cant wiat to read what else has been hiddng from her
melissamary55 chapter 14 . 10/1
I think Carlisle is hiding some things from bella
blurryfaced wolf chapter 15 . 10/1
Cool, very cool. I enjoy this so much. Thank you!
melissamary55 chapter 13 . 10/1
ah so sweet and what talent does balla has also who was really after renee or was the roman coven
melissamary55 chapter 12 . 10/1
were the vultory really after bella and her mother and why will she tell Edward
1,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »