Reviews for Blood Master
baobeiangel93 chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
This story seem promising and interesting:) hope to see more soon
Sweetie7smiled chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Cute! :)
Jojo657 chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
I really like this story and hope u update soon
Annabanana94 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
I just read your story and I love it! It kind of reminds me to Docto Who, what Edward does, about being eccentric and all... I really love it, maybe you did not do it thinking of that, or maybe you don't even know what Doctor Who is, but I had been searching for a story like this for a long time and I finally found it! I hope you keep going
jmrbear chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
I love, love, love the first two chapters of this story. It's wonderfully whimsical and as with your other story I'm very much looking forward to seeing where you decide to take it. I hope you come back to this soon.
Arigato210 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Hello Arigato here,

I love this storyline thus far and you're a great writter too, ). Please continue. I love the Edward in this tale, question though is he an anima; drinker? or does he drink from both? It appears in this story a single bite wony change her, is that true?

ANYWAY GREAT CHAPTER I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
bjelaja chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
I love your unique Edward. I would love to read more about him and this Bella. Have you given up on this story? Please write on!
Joxerphile chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I love this story! Please keep updating!
aabc chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I am loving this story... its funny and light hearted, just what I needed.
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Wow that great loved it
Guest chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Sounds like they are going to have a grand adventure. Looking forward to sharing the journey with them.
Welcome2MyWorldxoxo chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
This is really interesting. Loving here you're taking it
sweetkitty71 chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I like this crazy Edward and I'm looking forward to reading more.
beachykaty chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Please keep it coming! Great story line!
winstonwolfe chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I just found this story and I really really like it. Please continue and update soon!