Reviews for Rejected
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 1/6
"I was just experimenting!" A few perplexed looks caused Beast Boy to rethink his words. "Oh, you meant…yeah."

At first I hadn't gotten this, but then I burst out laughing. Then, I realized that if bb put his foot in his mouth literally as some kind of animal it really wasn't that weird. But, for humour's sake I enjoy imagining him straining to get his foot into his mouth in human form. :D
Ok chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Ending I guess their should be a sequel though
Hotaru chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is SO great... a breath of fresh air, considering most BBRae fics have BB as the pursuer and Raven turning him away. I also thought that you kept them very in character, especially Raven and her thought process. I know you have no plans to continue this, but you have definitely left me wanting more.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
And you still managed to keep it IC. Nice.
jarec chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I liked this a lot. An interesting change-up from the usual Boy Pursues Girl formula, and a good explanation for why Raven suddenly morphed into an abusive psycho in Tokyo. A shame you won't continue- it'd be funny to see Raven plotting to win BB over.
The Cretin chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Well this is something blue, new, and very good too. I think you opened up a clam and found a pearl. This was enjoyable to read. Alot of BBRae fics have it as an uphill struggle for BB, (that doesn't make them bad) so its refreshing to see Raven get out there and "fish" for a change. Truthfully, I could see sequel though its strong enough on its own. Raven IS cunning and wily, but so is BB. It would be a cool game of cat and mouse. Great job. Keep rockin
rainbrain chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I like this a lot! Very different from most fics about Beast Boy and Raven going on a date, in both Raven being the initiator AND Beast Boy not jumping at the chance to do so. I find it a more realistic take on things after Trouble in Tokyo since she was much more agressive towards him, I could see Beast Boy's confusion came from. The compromise between them was great too, since it gave some insight into their relationship and how they may be able to work together. All in all, this was a really refreshing fic to read. Great job!
Densharr chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Veeeeeery wily.

I'm going to have to keep an eye on you.
onominous chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
A little ooc, cause bb probably would never turn raven down. but i still like it a lot! onominous