Reviews for Never Let Me Go
Axantur chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
The only criticism that I can offer is that there isn't more! "Complete" is sometimes such an terribly sad thing to see in FanFiction stories.

Given that I am sort of reviewing backwards, I had to offer that this chapter like its predecessors was gorgeous, and sets the stage for the next three quite nicely in metaphoric fashion. I think your use of imagery and allusion are very skillful and engaging here.

Thank you so much for writing all of these chapters!

Axantur chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
This chapter was absolutely awesome too. I guess I am reviewing in reverse. Its sparing but says so much.

Yes, Eric knew it was "her" when he found her on that beach, and yes, logic and a loyalty to abstract honor impeded him from allowing himself to fully accept that realization.

But the moment Ariel stepped into the light in the Dining Hall, you could see Eric's heart was decided, his heart knew, and most importantly his heart desired this mysterious silent maiden to share his life for as long as it lasted and beyond.

Reason would have to catch up with the truth his soul already knew.

Axantur chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
I can't believe that I failed to review this story when I read it several weeks ago! Please accept my apology. All of the chapters were absolutely wonderful, but chapter three was one of my favorite FanFics period. It was so evocative and sweet, and I absolutely love hearing Ariel's thoughts and feelings, as well as her desires, after returning from a long day of exploring. This is one of those stories that just makes me incredibly happy!

Pseudonymperson chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This story was beautiful, and you captured the characters very well.
I really like your writing style as well.
norisclub chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
im really enjoying this fanfic well done please keep updateing!:D
xSummersx chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Love the descriptions and rich vocabulary! I'm a fan of bigger words to begin with haha. These are really good, really deep. They get at the deeper thoughts of the characters. Excited to read more.
xSummersx chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Sounds interesting and deep. Looking forward to reading.