Reviews for Bring You Back
DragonTurtle3 chapter 6 . 4/10
This chapter had the first thing I could call a mistake in this chapter. Naga was Korra's only friend for most of her life, and for these past two years, the one who gave her affection that was unchanged from her failings. Yet when the two of them are forcibly separated, and Naga may even be hurt (as far as she knows), Korra takes no action whatsoever. Even if she's just feeling weak, there's no reason to verbally correct this guy, saying "No, that was my mount, where did she go?" or "No, I was not mauled by a bear, as you can clearly see."

Is she staying quiet because she's so stunned by the kindness from this stranger? How could it be shocking? There's no indication he knows she's the Avatar, and surely people she's run into before this have been perfectly pleasant. An earlier chapter even made a point of mentioning how much more casual country people could be.
Weareshootingstars21 chapter 9 . 1/25
R u finishing this?
MakoYou'reAwesome chapter 9 . 1/8
This was a very well thought out, original story concept. I really wish you could have finished it. Especially because I think it was so close to completion. It only needs a couple more chapters (fighting Amon and saving the city would be a whole other story)
BlackCherry-SugarPlum chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
Is this it? This is it. But it was getting so good! That ending. It's hurts. So much. I don't want this to be it! *Sigh*
Samanthap93 chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
This cannot be it ! Oh great one, oh magnificent writer please quench my little shipper's heart with the continuation of this beautifully angsty Makorra goodness ! Pretty please? With cherries on top? And sprinkles ! Loads of sprinkles !
Guest chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
Please continue, this story is absolutely amazing. Keep up the good work.
Pinnney chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
Love this story! Please come back and finish it! Pleeeaassseee! I started reading this and was so sad to see it wasn't finished :(
caspasta chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
i really want to see how this story develops! eeeep, please update!
nvcole chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
I really hope you continue this! I just discovered this and now that mako and Korra are reunited I am crazy to see what happens next !
MakorraForever123 chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
please continue.
Clouded Harmony chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Please continue! Please don't stop on a cliffhanger! Just when Korra and Mako reunite... :(

Anyways, I love your story. I love how the story progresses, I love the character development, I love everything! Just a tip though, I've noticed a few spelling errors, so take note of that. :D
Guest chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
Keep going!
ChuugokuZhongGuo chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Why did you stop? Please continue!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
awesome.
guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
UPDATE! Please! :) You can't stop now, at a cliffhanger!