Reviews for A Harry Potter Sonnet
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
ehehe. good stuff.
Wolfe7 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
You're talking about Shakespearean sonnet patterns and Italian sonnets as though it's an everyday conversation topic. It is, isn't it? For you?

What ARE you? O.o

Anyhow, didn't get the last two lines. Otherwise, was fine.
Zed Tea chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Honestly, if you want to try your hand at an uncommon and challenging genre in Harry Potter fanfiction... well, I've always wondered what Harry Potter Western would look like. *wink wink nudge nudge*
Darth Drafter chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
The whole odd genre combinations thing is kind of nice. It lets one get creative. Your poem makes me think that someone could run with that premise and do a longer Terry Pratchett style story of the alien 'house elves' studying humans. In the end, Earth wizards could be classified as interesting but mostly harmless.

What I'd like to see is a 1970's Hanna-Barbera style reworking of Harry Potter. Think of Potter in Scooby-Doo styled episodes with a defeated Old Man Voldemort claiming 'I'd have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for you kids and you mangy dog!' Each book could be compressed into a single half hour episode and the pilot episode would be 'Harry, you're a wizard!'

Now go write some more! er... please?