Reviews for Life Before John
kate221b chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
This is just beautiful. You nearly made me cry, and nothing makes me cry (other than Third Star of course)...

I love the way that you've capture the vulnerability of the young Sherlock, and it fits with my theories that something big must have happened in his past to make him the way that he is. You handle the drug addiction very well and sensitively too, and I really like the Mycroft/Sherlock relationship, its pitched just right. Caring with an edge of frustration on Mycroft's part.

Plus their family home is Undershaw? Genius!
kate221b chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Oh I really like this! I love the relationship between Sherlock and Mycroft, and having Lestrade's father involved is just so clever.
FullMoonPhoenixShadow chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
I just found your story and I love it! Poor Sherlock :-(
Please update soon.
amirizar2003 chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
poor Sherlock! now the other chapter makes a lot of sense.
amirizar2003 chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Poor Mycroft and Sherlock...
FabulousKilljoyPhilosophy chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Excellent chapter, a good read
Lizella chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Just so heartbreaking, still love it
FabulousKilljoyPhilosophy chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
i think you forgot to put the 2005 date on there at the end, but i followed it anyway. good chapter
2hearts1soul chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Really enjoyed this so far. I love how the relationship between the brothers was so close and then the bomb destroys everything.

Mycroft is captured very well and also love the family Lestrade concept.
Lizella chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
That was an incredible and pretty realistic chapter and i loved how greg appeared
jaredpaderlecki chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Nice one, liking how this is going! I like how Mycroft is very mature for his age - I wonder if he will find out who set the bomb off and what he and Sherlock will do to the culprit! :) Please continue! (from Em/TUYYC - I changed my name on here)
Lizella chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
well interesting, where will they go? I really somehow hope the Lestrades will taken them in
Conductor of Darkness chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
So sad! But definitely interesting. Certainly interested in reading more!