Reviews for I'll take it with extra cream
xXTigress1776Xx chapter 7 . 3/31
OMIGOSHIFREAKINGLOVETHISFANFIC! There are a few punctuation, grammar and spelling issues, but those are minute, especially when compared to the plotline and the premise. I've always been a fan of Natan or Danatilie, but this takes it to a whole new level! I also love Amian, so I just can't be mad about them leaving Dan and Nat to catch a movie. Can't wait for the next update! You have my complete support!
me chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
upload it EVERYwHERE!
me chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
lol I love the awesome quotes
Guest chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Please continue please :)
sristars chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
Yo. xD Huge Natan shipper heyah waiting for your story to be updated.
Like, WTH- this is so. freaking. GOOD. I WISH I wrote like this :3
NATAN FTW YAYY
I'd review longer, I usually do, but I'm tired. PM me, and I'll give you the full awesome review later xD

Sri
PJO39clues4ever chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
I love this... update! *hello? Anyone there? Looks around*
:) keep up the good work, but UPDATE. Need I say more...
dude chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Hi. Loved this chapter and every one prior to it. I was amazed that Natalie didn't bring up the amian movie and that Dan didn't mock them in this chapter. Lol!
KatnissCahill chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Yes! You update this awesome story!
Stoked009 chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
This is a really good story !
You have a few grammar mistakes (check over your last few chapters) but this is a story that is a little bit different, which is good!
Keep going and bring in some more romance between Nat and Dan.
The only thing is just make sure that this doesn't get sidetracked and become an Amian fanfic

I love it xx
addicted2reading9 chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
I FEEL SO HONORED. XD I received applause! LOL. :P I forgive you for taking so long to update because you let me do the disclaimer. So... Congratulations! XD You shall not be attacked by me any time soon. Cross my hearts. (Doctor Who reference.) Well, great job! And not just because you included me. XD Update soon!
The Graywaren chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
This was hilarious! My fave part: You spilled frappe on Ian's shirt. Have fun with that. Great job, Wicked!
KatnissCahill chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
Come on now! You have to update!
KatnissCahill chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
HE IS DEAD(hilarious idea Dan)
KatnissCahill chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
sugar rush!
KatnissCahill chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
NATALIE! Just because YOU are rich doesn't mean you have to call the others PEASANTS!