Reviews for Making Waves
storyfan101 chapter 16 . 6/10/2012
You're killing me! I'm going to assume that Gina comes back to Miami, because I really can't handle the thought of Team Westen split up.
Jedi Skysinger chapter 16 . 6/10/2012
Great wrap up to the case and great balls of fire! Sam is IN LOVE DEEP! But what's not to love about Gina? Will Sam be on his way to DC? Inquiring minds want to know!
FicreaderT chapter 16 . 6/10/2012
You wouldn't break up the team, would you? Say it ain't so...
FicreaderT chapter 15 . 6/10/2012
Didn't see that one coming!
storyfan101 chapter 15 . 6/10/2012
Hail to the king, baby! I love how you sneak those lines in. Made me laugh.

Nancy and Jeremy both seem to be quite the people. I guess Michael and team will be pulling double duty making sure they both get what the deserve.
FMSMandi chapter 15 . 6/10/2012
Great chapter. No one ever tells the whole truth I guess.
FMSMandi chapter 14 . 6/9/2012
Good luck to Sam and Gina at dinner. Not sure I buy Mochael and Fiona having a "date nite" in the middle of a case though.
coolaquariun chapter 14 . 6/9/2012
Oh that was good, can't wait to see how the plan goes! Maddie is all about straight talk, i feel that she will along well with Gina.
FicreaderT chapter 14 . 6/9/2012
I wonder who Mike and Fi trust enough to babysit and what's up with Gina...
coolaquariun chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
You have created a very interesting case! Can't wait to read more.

I think you should have a Gina Madeline scene, that will be fun:)
coolaquariun chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
Oh I love it when Sam talks to Michael as his younger brother:).
coolaquariun chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
So Gina is with F.B.I and the good part, Sam knows about it:). Glad that Michael didn't say anything to Sam regarding his doubts, he is a good spy but when it comes to relationships he can be so dense.
purdys pal chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
Aw Sam sure is popular in the FBI field office, that must have really surprised him. All those new buddies.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with for Mike's cover and how he gets close to Jeremy.
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
I am so enjoying this story. Looking forward to reading more
storyfan101 chapter 13 . 6/7/2012
I have a feeling Michael might have a few choice words to describe spending his honeymoon trying to break in to a psycho's good books.

At this rate, Sam will have a huge addition of FBI agents he can call from his 'buddy' list, when Gina is working out of town. Except he may want to put some effort into ensuring he never needs the chick from reception.
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »