Reviews for No Matter What
Garbozzington chapter 18 . 12/13/2014
Really great story, read it all in one sitting and I'm really impressed with your English considering it isn't your first language.
Auburn Waves chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I meant to take a look at this ages ago when you asked me, but I kind of stopped checking fanfic. Anyway, this is absolutely fantastic. It's a really engaging piece, you manage the present tense narration well too :) Anyway, I will keep reading
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Hey, hope you don't mind some criticism! :D

The grammar issues have already been mentioned and the fact that numbers have to be written out with letters.

Aside from that, the story takes a lot of liberties from the source material, right down to mothers being useless and it's up to the children to fend for their families. Why bother giving Johanna a mother if she matters little to the plot? The same goes for Johanna herself. It really narrows the cast to a handful of people and the uneasy implications that the Games only suck if it happens to someone you know, hence why Nike knows Johanna. Try to do something different with the concept instead of going exactly by what the original story had. For an opening chapter, there's not much that makes it stand out from all the other original character reaping scenes of its kind.
jmint945 chapter 17 . 3/16/2013
I was totally not expecting the part with Chloe knowing Nike, but I really liked it. I am looking forward to reading the sequel. Good job!
jmint945 chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
I have really enjoyed your story so far. You are doing great with the fight scenes. I have thought of writing a story of a tribute but don't know if I could write the fight scenes very well. You are doing well too with the English, only a few mistakes but I can't say much becasue English is my only language and I still make mistakes.
madge711 chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
finally finished it it was great
lori-la-strange chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I'm relieved to see there is a sequel because I already really like Nike. He seems really warm and like a survivor which I like. The last sentence is very blunt - a real "uh oh" moment - very effective.

And yay for Johanna! I do love her. She seems softer here. Is this going to be canon-ish? I'm very worried for her family if that's true!
valentinamenende chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
que exelente historia, me encanto. por cierto, hola mariana!
ThisAwesomeKid chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
This story was amazing, I was reading it all day!
Downwiththecapitol091 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
I seriously love this so far! You have better grammar and spelling than a LOT of people on here whose first language is English. Also, I love the little bits of humour you've put in here, like the bacon comment. I lol'd!

Live long and prosper
whothefudgeisstarlord chapter 15 . 11/3/2012
Nice, noble ending for you Dante! :) Good on ya mate. U did pretty well Nike. Only killing 1 person and not changing because of the games and the capitol.
That was fair dinkum amaazziinngg! *read earlier reviews for declarations of ur and the stories amazingness* XD
whothefudgeisstarlord chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
JOHN! Lol! Haha i dont thknk i shoukd be laughing rifht now, but i am. :) The eagle seems like something Cabin 9 would build :) (Book reference, dont worry if u dont understand a thing i just said in the last line) U know the usual - me saying how great this story and ur skills are :) U r wayyy better than me and when I say that, its a fair comparison. I actuallytried to write something longer than a oneshot, but i ended up with severe writers block. What i meant by a fair comparison is that we are both 13 (or at least the last time u updated ur profile u were) so its not like either of us had to think back on when we the other ones age. Lol. Sorry for the irrelevant babbling :)
whothefudgeisstarlord chapter 13 . 11/3/2012
Naaww :'( poor James! Losing his girlfriend would be bad enough, butvthe way she died made it worse :( this is greeeaaaattttt XD one of the best Fics I've read :P
whothefudgeisstarlord chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
*Fish. Fishes isnt a word. Just gonna put that out there... Im loving this and as i said in an earlier review, you are and extremely talented writer. Im glad in ur review for my story u asked me to read your stories, coz i wouldnt have thought to if you didnt :)
whothefudgeisstarlord chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
Pollux! *creepy grin* hahah I thought he worked underground thouugh... Loving it! I actually have a request for you... Ill PM u :)