Reviews for Only Human
I love the scenes with your Kol.
Sparksofrandomness chapter 44 . 12/1/2015
Omg this story was awesomesause!
saraaaa chapter 44 . 9/11/2015
loved this.. dont know how you came up with all this such an amazing writer
Guest chapter 14 . 7/29/2015
What if the vampire that attacked her started flirting with her. When klaus finds them he gets pissed
crazykenz chapter 44 . 7/7/2015
I loved your story soo much! So well done and... and just amazing 3 Thank you so much for posting!:D
Arcangelos chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
Seriously?...SERIOUSLY? OH MY GREEK GODS OF PLOT TWISTING
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 44 . 6/9/2015
To była naprawdę świetna historia! Uwielbiam podróże w czasie.
AlleyDreamsOn chapter 44 . 6/7/2015
This has to be one of my favourite fanfictions I've read! I love each plot twist and ideas you've brought to it and it's written beautifully! Be proud! Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/3/2015
I have really enjoyed reading this fanfic and would love to continue reading more, please continue writing.
GanjiaQueen91 chapter 17 . 5/7/2015
Question, is it just me or when people write these books about vampires there's always that " we won't grow old like them" line and I'm over like BUT U LIVE FOREVER TOGETHERNESS! That beats growing old possibly losing my mind and peeing on myself till I die ANY FREAKING DAY... Do again ask why does that concern always come up?
fantasylover4evr chapter 44 . 4/12/2015
I freakin loved this story! I really wish you'd upload a squeal, or at least what you put on tumblr here
Rosawellian1984 chapter 44 . 4/10/2015
I Really Like The Fic. I Guess After A Mistake Of Going TO THe Past They Still Dont Learn!
ujjvala.rocks chapter 43 . 4/3/2015
alright...i dont know how long ago this story was done...but im reading it in 2015. i probably dont think you will read this...but if you did...this was the best klaroline fanfic i have ever read. i dont have the right words to express but this tory triggered every emotion of mine...though klaroline is on the brink of extinction...this story made me feels that there is still hope!
with all my love
a fan from india 3
Guest chapter 44 . 3/25/2015
Loved this story. Sad the Elejah was open ended in the end. Loved how everyone got together. All the time travel shenanigans were awesome
Lilliepad chapter 43 . 3/15/2015