Reviews for Only Human
What if the vampire that attacked her started flirting with her. When klaus finds them he gets pissed
crazykenz chapter 44 . 7/7
I loved your story soo much! So well done and... and just amazing 3 Thank you so much for posting!:D
Arcangelos chapter 10 . 6/25
Seriously?...SERIOUSLY? OH MY GREEK GODS OF PLOT TWISTING
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 44 . 6/9
To była naprawdę świetna historia! Uwielbiam podróże w czasie.
AlleyDreamsOn chapter 44 . 6/7
This has to be one of my favourite fanfictions I've read! I love each plot twist and ideas you've brought to it and it's written beautifully! Be proud! Thank you for writing!
I have really enjoyed reading this fanfic and would love to continue reading more, please continue writing.
GanjiaQueen91 chapter 17 . 5/7
Question, is it just me or when people write these books about vampires there's always that " we won't grow old like them" line and I'm over like BUT U LIVE FOREVER TOGETHERNESS! That beats growing old possibly losing my mind and peeing on myself till I die ANY FREAKING DAY... Do again ask why does that concern always come up?
fantasylover4evr chapter 44 . 4/12
I freakin loved this story! I really wish you'd upload a squeal, or at least what you put on tumblr here
Rosawellian1984 chapter 44 . 4/10
I Really Like The Fic. I Guess After A Mistake Of Going TO THe Past They Still Dont Learn!
ujjvala.rocks chapter 43 . 4/3
alright...i dont know how long ago this story was done...but im reading it in 2015. i probably dont think you will read this...but if you did...this was the best klaroline fanfic i have ever read. i dont have the right words to express but this tory triggered every emotion of mine...though klaroline is on the brink of extinction...this story made me feels that there is still hope!
with all my love
a fan from india 3
Loved this story. Sad the Elejah was open ended in the end. Loved how everyone got together. All the time travel shenanigans were awesome
Lilliepad chapter 43 . 3/15
Love! 5x
ladyres chapter 15 . 1/30
Elena not so innocent neither is stefen or damon
ladyres chapter 5 . 1/29
Yes vampires don't sparkle at all
savannahmelero chapter 43 . 1/22
OMG. I luv this story it is soooooooo cute. im fust...ugh. i dont know what to say.
1,815 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »