Reviews for With Love, Your Socially Awkward Butterfly
Anon chapter 3 . 2/10
You really make me feel all the emotions Bailey's having.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/10
You manage to make Bailey cute and lovable in this first chapter ;) Nice job!
Psychotic Demonic Angel chapter 50 . 12/10/2015
I loved this story and ended up adoring Leah. I cried when Ian died and I'm so sad the story is over! I was a bit disappointed with the ending...A letter? It would of been great if we got another chapter explaining everything that happened! How Seth proposed and all y'know. It was a tad to vague for me and with Leag still travelling and knowing about Renesmee? Did she come back? Urgh. I'm so confused. I just hope you write another chapter tying up all the loose ends in the story. This truly was a great story though. Why else do you think I'm complaining about the epilogue and wanting to know more? X
Psychotic Demonic Angel chapter 32 . 12/8/2015
I still love this story but I hate Ian and Leah's relationship. 7 freaking years! And she's being so selfish about Bailey. Hopefully her development improved her attitude towards Bailey.
Psychotic Demonic Angel chapter 13 . 12/7/2015
I couldn't help myself. I read another chapter. But I just love their relationship! Seth is so adorable and he's always looking out for her and is so worried...I'm wondering how she'll react with the imprinting thing? Like it would be sweet and all but knowing that the guy you were crushing on for two years only noticed you because of imprinting? Ouch. Well I should be getting to sleep but expect another review soon!
Psychotic Demonic Angel chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
It's almost 1 am on a school night but I had to finish this chapter. I love this so, so much! Her home life provides a part in the plot that is not something we already know is going to happen -like the plot in Eclipse- but doesn't make her se like a Mary-sue. And her mother taking money from her college funds? Oh my god! I've become physically attached to this story now. There is no getting rid of me. Great work!
I hated this chapter 44 . 10/12/2015
I am really dissapointed that I actually read so far into your story. Of course, I did skip a few chapters, but this story was terrible and too vague. The entire Leah story needed to be cut out. Why was it there? It was so inappropriate and out of place. Why did you not have your main character grow in this story? Why was she so whiny and dependant? And why after forty plus chapters is she still incapable of speaking? I kept reading in hopes that the story might become better later on, but it never did. Please change your description and genre. You seem to have written one of those boring/depressing/over-dramatic hurt section stories and put it in the wrong place.
Winter Aquamarine chapter 49 . 7/9/2014
Aww. Such a sweet story.

Really sad about Ian though.
Winter Aquamarine chapter 21 . 7/8/2014
Really interesting story. Can't stop reading it!
paintedbywords chapter 33 . 6/19/2014
I really love this story but I really dislike Leah's personality. She is just so insanely selfish and like can we just focus on the fact that Ian is FOURTEEN and she is 22? If the genders were switched, and Ian was the 22 year old and Leah was 14, people would be freaking out over how Ian's a pedophile! But it's Leah! That is truly disgusting, as is the way she continues to make everything about her.
Guest chapter 43 . 4/27/2014
i read harry Clearwater as harry potter their is something wrong with me
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
true that
SundaySolis chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
...t hat is so like me when i talk in front oft he class. Except im like a super duper deep shade of red. Like, it is its own completely new kind of red never before seen
ChocolatePotterCrossiant chapter 50 . 2/18/2014
Oh my God. This is the best story I've ever read on Fanfiction. But.. YOU ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED WITH A LAPTOP, YOU KILLED MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER! How could you? This is the best story ever though. I actually started reading 'I'll be your Juliet if you be my Somerhalder' before this and you haven't updated that in a while, i really think you should! AMAZING AWESOME FABULOUS STORY ;))
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 50 . 2/5/2014
I NEVER review Twilight stories, but here I am, reviewing yours, because it was bloody amazing. I loved your Seth, I loved your Leah (the final letter made me laugh really hard ), and I loved Bailey and her awkwardness. Nothing was clich├ęd, as we, French, say it :D (I'm so proud to be French, right now), everything was well balanced, and I just loved it.
I would've liked to read something else by you, but I saw that they were unfinished, so... maybe not! Maybe I'll be coming back, though.
Bye!