Reviews for The Mermaid's Tail: Sequel to The Mermaid's Mirror
akimi2005 chapter 1 . 4/19
i think that nix should get legs and stay with her for a while.
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/3
This seemed very interesting with Lenas love for Nix growing stronger, she wanted to belong. I'd say she should flee to another part of the ocean with Nix . Escape seems more appropriate because that mean s more depths that weren't mentioned in the first book and a deeper understanding.
Talon Star chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Who did you give it to to finish it? I really like how the first chapter is and am wondering.
lupa chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
another part of the ocean
belle chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Get legs
Tiara chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I kinda want Lena to have a foot in both worlds. Like the goddess lady said, she'll never truly belong in one or the other. So why not allow Nix to stay a happy little merman, and Lena gets to meet up with him every day and go above and under water as she pleases and when Lena grows old enough, she can stay under water more and travel the waters with Nix and visits her family on land every once in a while?
1 reader chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I though it was fabulous. I think you should make Nix and Lena go to the goddess so Lena could get a tail, then they go to another part of ocean, save Melusina. Eventually shove some sense into the grandparents and she decides to ...
fashiongirl23 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Another part of the ocean
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
hurry up and make the next chapter
nanabeastie273 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
nix should take her to shore and get legs
so far your story is amazing
nanabeastie273 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
nix takes her back to land and gets legs i would love that
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
pleeeeaaaaseee write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
do u have more?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
please write more! I want Nix to take her to another part of the ocean.
Random reader chapter 1 . 11/25/2013