Reviews for Sammy's Birthday!
jacquelinehogan922 chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Chapter 7 was the funniest ... love the jealous sam. And the water moment just could not stop laughing
bluchromed2002 chapter 13 . 2/2/2014
how did i miss this?! how am i just reading this?! it was amazing! those two are pure recklessness waiting to happen and now that finn's thrown in the mix...well i can't wait to start the sequel!
Jujubee58 chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
Loved it! I need to read the sequel!
krazykay23 chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
Now that is how you celebrate a birthday! Can't believe I am just reading this! Bad follower! Loved everything! These two are to definition of reckless because I would not be going at it on the hood of a car, in my best friend's parent's kitchen, or in my boyfriend's parents house! Hell, I wouldn't even have left the state without my parents' permission, but they did. And Finn... why do I have a feeling that he is gonna try and start something? Kurt will have to keep on him. Loved all of the sexy times! They are called that for a reason! Then they got engaged! I am so happy that they didn't get married! And I am so happy that I don't have to wait for the sequel because I am about to go and get my read on lol! You are such a great writer and I loved this! :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
Please please please do the sequel really really want it sooooo much!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2012
Please update soon love this and can't wait for the next part.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Please please please come back soon and write the sequel. Love this story soooo much! Thanks!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
PLEASE DO THE SEQUEL SOON LOVE TIS STORY SO MUCH!
LadiJ chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
enjoyed it very much
Guest chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Thank you
Guest chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Please do sequel soon
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
PLEASE do the sequel soon just love this story and can't wait for the next part,
mrsblessedkelley chapter 13 . 11/9/2012
Loved it!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/29/2012
next part soon PLEASE!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
Please do the next part soon really can't wait