Reviews for This Weepend
okay
megameneko707 chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
No more? Wheres the next chap? I need more! Thanks and ciao
doingsomeliving chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
This was to lovely, please write more.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
I love it.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Awww! This is adorable. I didn't even know this fic existed but I am so happy I found it. This has made my day :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
This is seriously on of THE BEST stories I have ever read so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Update soon. Or atleast make a sequel.
faberryluving chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
hahaha awe.
The Sovereign chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
So you are making both Tori and Jade Bi-Polar? CAuse that would be cool to See Tori deeply depressed with Jade around to cheer her up and Tori to cheer Jade up it would capture the true essence that is Jori that the show only Alludes to.. :-) Update Soon
MC-GAR-IL chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
I'm not gonna lie you made me fangirlishly Aw 3 or 4 times during this. You have to love their complicatedly simple relationship. I know what your thinking, 'oh no not the contradictions again', but bear with me, it actually makes sense this time... (I think)

Their like day and night, ya know. In the day, when it's bright, and sunny and everyone can see clearly, Jade is cold and indifferent to Tori, she's somewhere high up where Tori can't reach like a star and she treats Tori like dirt so low she can't hope to reach her, and Tori is hopeful and optimistic towards Jade, all ways climbing, always trying to prove herself, and to go against all odds and reach that star (Jade). At night, when the darkness starts to take over, and people can't see what they could in the light, Jade is real and obtainable, she's a real human being with problems and feelings, when her walls are down and her true self comes out for Tori to see, and Tori is able to reach her at least for a while, to make a difference and help her, even in the little things that seem stupid and unimportant, but those moments are what I like to call Jori moments. And it's not one-sided, they help each other, and it comes so natural, so easily to them you wonder why they hide in the night, why can't they bring this into the daylight? But that's just the dynamics of Jade and Tori's relationship.

You see I totally made it make sense this time, I even got a little poetic on you. Anyway I think you should keep this going I like it a lot. Until next time

MC over and out
MC-GAR-IL chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
What the... that was... confusing? I wasn't really sure what was happening. But then again, I did understand what was happening, like it registered in my brain, but didn't compute, know what I mean? It like a contradiction, you get it but you don't at the same time, but you accept it anyway and just roll with it. I'm rambling aren't I *sigh* sorry if what I just said didn't make sense that's just how it came out in my brain, but I still liked it, it was, Cute? Suggestive? Implying? You know what, it just was and I'm leaving it at that before I strain my brain.

MC over and out
Newsies73 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
This story is great. I really enjoy how you write the characters.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
So much love
derfles chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Now that was just the fluffiest, sweetest and oh-so adorablest thing ever.
derfles chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Loved this first chapter. I'm a sucker for clever dialogue and what was found here was quite enjoyable.
SwirlsAndClosedSpaces chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Ah, this made my stomach flutter, thank you.