Reviews for Oxycodone Days
Linoria chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Loved it! That ending! haha I can imagine the look on Clint's face :P
misterreese chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
This was wonderful! Although, I would recommend spelling out things like the number two in writing and avoid short had like "one of Clint's favs" but other than those two things this was perfect. I loved every bit of it! Bravo my dear!
Loatroll chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
Really good! Thanks for the great read!
jensmit75 chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
love love love this one
Pen2page chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Breathtaking. So well written. My husband is upset with me cause I can't tare myself away from this story.
So well done.
Dahlia chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
I really love your writing. Your interpretations of Clint and Natasha and Tony et al is brilliant. This is not hyperbole, I promise. You have managed to flesh out these characters so that they are more than 3D, more than high-def; they are so believable and interesting and real. These two fics add such depth and substance to the people introduced in the movie. Your writing adds an unsentimental and emotionally charged dimension to the characters. I am so taken by the world that you have built, that these two stories of yours are on my kindle, where I put all the books I love. The down-side of enjoying your work as much as I do, is:
1. There are only two pieces to read (please, please have more ideas, time, and inclination so you want to write - I promise to be a loudly appreciative reader!);
2. You have no favorites listed, so I cannot easily find gems that you yourself love; and, finally,
3. I cannot find anything that resonates within me the way your writing has. You have spoiled me terribly. I have spent an embarrassing amount of time trying to find works that include the same mix of emotional complexity, solid plotting, excellent research and sheer addictive quality. It's not working out well. At all.
Thank you for writing and posting. Feel free to dabble a little more in this fandom, I know that I, for one, will appreciate the heck out of it.
the guttersnipe chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Love this! This story was a roller coaster of emotions! Keep writing!
Tex1051 chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
awesome work!
AllThatGlistens chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
Geez, that was intense. And great. Interesting look at the assassins as crazy people, which they probably are. I also enjoyed the tiny bits of team bonding. Really great work..
bikinibotm chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
This story was so sad but also totally awesome!
basaltone chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Very powerful story, so gut-wrenching to read. Very well written with such insight into the mind of both Clint and Tasha and why they are the way they are. Thank you for your story.
hitchcock-starlet chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Great story! This kept me good company on a road trip. Ended so suddenly though. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Anon

Dear Naja,

Welcome Back! Being waiting for you to come back to fandom - after House MD and you make my dream come true when you start the bestest fan fic ever on Hawkeye! How did you know how to make one's dream come true?

It's great to have you back and please please please don't ever ever leave us again!

Cheers - can't wait to read your next work.

:-)
riaspark17 chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Just finished reading this in one sitting over the last few hours because once I started, I literally couldn't stop. This was so good! Fascinating perspective on Clint's psyche, and you nailed Stark's dialogue perfectly. And I'm ashamed to admit I actually got a little teary near the end with Black Widow's plea to Stark. Also, I liked all the military/weapons detail. Seems like you know your shit. Thank you so much for such an intense, awesome story!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2012