Reviews for Duality
Elanshaw chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I really liked this. I'm a fan of Patrick and Red John being the same person even though it would bother me if that's the way the show went..but it's cool to read about it in stories!
This was well done...I loved the season finale in the interogation room..I could see Jane being RJ at that moment...
It fits.
Well written...
Thanks for posting!
xfmoon chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
A very well written fic, but I really hope Bruno doesn't decide to go down that path :S
mia66 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Brilliant totally brilliant!

I know it would be a devastating thing for the fans to come to know that Jane is really Red but at this point I would like for the writers to take that path.

Because is ridiculous that Red John has all the power and all the better cards that is impossible but to think that he has superpowers; so how better than to explain why he is so elusive and powerful but to revealing that Jane is in fact a half of a monster.

Your story describes them perfectly and I love it.
AllegraDante chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This is an interesting take on the last scene and very well written. I've seen theories that Jane squeezed her shoulders and kissed Loralei's head because he had hypnotized her (which is a possibility I wouldn't mind being true). I dislike the Jane as RJ theory for many reasons that I won't get into. Thankfully Bruno has stated that Jane is not RJ (which I'm hoping I can trust since those finale spoilers were misleading to say the least).

I know some people really believe that Simon voiced RJ in the finale but when Simon was asked about it in London recently, he said no he didn't. Though I know it's possible that he could have but said no so as not to give it away. Using his voice would definitely have people guessing. ;)

Again, wonderfully well written. I've very much enjoyed every fic of yours.
xanderseye chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Loved this fic, I must admit that Jane's behaviour at the end of the last episode is strange and makes your theory believable. I really enjoyed reading it from Lorelei's perspective, it was very nicely done.