Reviews for Angels and Demons
nupinoop296 chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
Will there be more stories in this 'verse?
AlElizabeth chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Good story. I'm glad that Dean was rescued from Hell and the boys are back together again! Keep up the great work!
Hundley chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
This chapter was so cute. I love a pissy Dean and a patient, tolerant Sam. (Ah...those were the days). Really enjoying your story. Excellent job with having the boys in character.
Sarah chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
"[To the ends of the Earth and beyond, Sasquatch!]

Sam huffed and Dean smirked as their telepathic bond kept them woven tightly to each other even as Dean drove and Sam slept."

*SIGH-H-H*
That was so very satisfying. Thank you forever.
kjdw chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
This was a great story. I really liked it a lot!
Winchesters4Me chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
this was fun and different and excitting. i really love the telecommunication between them in this. you should write a third part someday!
Souless666 chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
Now when has anything, in the Winchester's lives, ever gone to plan? LMAO
mb64 chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
WONDERFUL! This was a marvelous story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
kjdw chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
This is such a good story!
Hundley chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Dean is so eloquent, even when talking to Death. Love Death. New twist here. I didn't expect Death wanted them to ascend and descend. Poor boys.
Souless666 chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
Oh I loved this. LOL Life never gets easier for those two. And I have a feeling, Death is well aware of their mind bond. I mean, after all, he is Death. LMAO
mb64 chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
Awesome update to this great story.

You always write the characters so "true to life". Sam and Dean were spot on like always and Death was perfectly done too. I could really hear his voice as I read.

Well done!
Souless666 chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Loved it. I hope Meg's ok. She's still my fav demon...(Still living that is. Ruby 1 is my all time fav. LOL)
Hundley chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
I love Death and Dean together, and now I can't wait to see what their little 'talk' is about. Good escape. Still very much enjoying your story.
kjdw chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
I really like this a lot!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »