Reviews for A Place They Call Home
Amaryliss chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Man, I love your writing so much. It's beautiful.

Anyways, this story was great. I liked how you faced some of Piper's insecurities an her relationship with Jason. I thought that the ending was a bit rushed, though. You spent all this time introducing us to who she was and what she thought, and then a few short paragraphs change that. Usually, I like a bit more of progression.

But still, awesome story. You definitely need to keep writing. You have real talent and potential.
FadedSunset chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I love your writing style!
Bushwah chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Are these random muscle spasms your fault?
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
A. Mazing.
Reptile Princess chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Omg this was great! I absolutely adored it! A freaking mazing! This was the bomb!
RockerBabe414 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
huggleglomps? I wanna huggleglomp! Love the story babe, was poetic awesomeness! huggleglomps, i love that word now
trench chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
You. You just. I cannot articulate how fantastic this is. I love this. OMG. I don't do favorites lists, but if I did this would be at the top.

This style is refreshing and captivating and I adore that you told your story in blurred snapshots rather than straightforward candids. It's exciting and different and I haven't seen it in this fandom, ever.

So. Basically, this was fabulous and my new favorite Jasper fic. I look forward to whatever else you have up your sleeve.
conjure-at-your-own-risk chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
A non-bashing Piper fic, that alone will get this on my favs.

You and Cendi did a great job, and I love how you gave Piper /reasons/ for the way she acts. I like number one the most because it highlights what her life is like before camp.

And a small warning, at the end of the book get a pillow to scream into. Just saying, :-D
Shrrgnien chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
*hopeful* Do I get a hug?

This was quite good, very IC and almost scarily Cendi-esque, while still retaining a unique voice. Well done!

(...It's so weird calling her that. That felt unnatural.)

Anyway, that's a compliment-you have a lot of talent and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the future.
Incendiarist chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
There aren't words for me to tell you how /proud/ of you I am.

Just... gods below, you've grown so much as a writer in just a few weeks, and being there to see that growth is one of the most rewarding experiences Ancients can have. We're here to help you guys learn your style, to help you however we can, and you've so far surpassed my expectations, I'm sort of just sitting here with a stupid grin on my face.

With &hearts,