Reviews for Never Going Back Again
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 6 . 3/17
Loved it! Great work! :)
jhutch-things chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
I hope this continued...It's great.
hpdude-4life chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Peeta's ok and that's all that matters really.
hpdude-4life chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
NOO!
hpdude-4life chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
Yep, I loved this chapter too.
hpdude-4life chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
Oh Katniss, don't mess with Peeta's feelings :(
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Prim man! Argh..
Prizz chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
It's a good plot. I found a few loopholes but I guess it's because of short number of chapters. Poor Peeta. He never gets away of being used. :(
JoyfulyetHesitantPen chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Hello. I really like this story so far and Veronica Mars is one of my all-time favorite shows. I am excited to read more.
Beautiful Lie 5105 chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
Oh cr*p! I was so hooked on this story and followed it all the way till the 6th chapter...but seriously had the worst habit of skipping the sidenotes, grrr! I'd been waiting for an update and seriously thought that you had abandoned the story, until I decided to read it again and read the sidenote this time...oopsie :/ Anywhoo...yayyy! I can't wait to read the second part! :)
emarina chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
You did such a good job tying this to the ending of the first book. So heartbreaking. Adding to favorites.
emarina chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Again, love how you took those scenes and made them your own.
emarina chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
This was such a good chapter! I especially loved Katniss and Peeta's scene, from the bakery through the stockroom. I'd love to quote many parts, but these were my favorites:

"My mother, she hates me for loving you. It reminds her too much of the way he loved her."

"My father told me once that when you love someone, everything stands still, even the birds in the sky." He pauses to press a kiss to my temple. "I swear since the first time I saw you, I've never heard another bird sing."

So beautiful!
emarina chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Love how you manage to get so much detail in each chapter. Peeta is the sweetest.
emarina chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
This is such a great idea. It makes complete sense to see Panem as a town, yet I wonder how you even thought of it. Also, love that Katniss now descends from the Odairs.