Reviews for Heresy
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
It's sad but sweet at the same time.

Kisses from Argentina!
Squibakou chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Again, the sweetest strongest display of the characters I've seen in a long time, bare bones, their essense, well done.
Skye Rocket chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Oh my. This is a sweeter side of Draco that isn't shown in a lot of stories. This is excellent!
yue kato chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
i started crying seconds after i finished this. there's just something very powerful and fatalistic about that final line - draco's ferocity in the face of darkness is extremely moving. loved all 3 of your r/d's btw. hope u write more.
Faeline chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
I read all four that you mentioned. Very lovely. _~ I may make a few more strolls through this pairing, now.
MamaLaz chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Ok, I am so practically speechless from how well you write. I adore your play on words and how intricately though believably you stated the Malfoys being Catholic. I found your argument so believable I just assume they're Catholic in canon as well as fanon now.

And out of the three stories, as I think I've said before, this is my favourite. I adore the relationship the two have, how they slip up occasionally and how the war is affecting them and everyone around them. You make it sound so IC and so tragic at the same time! Poor Neville... and I liked the way you explained the way Draco just insulted before he thought... dear me. He is just slightly messed up isn't he?

And I also love the interaction between the two... but my fave has to be 'Sweet Tooth' because it just makes me giggle and think about Gluttony.

Sorry about not reviewing this before, everyone knows how bad I am at reviewing!

xxTasnimxx
InTheVast chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
WOW- I didn't think you could top the 1st, well you did.

You hafta right more... please, this is so good.
beckytiger chapter 1 . 6/18/2002
Well, Having read this and 'gluttony', I am curious to see where you're going to take the Ron/Draco relationship, or if you will put together a story at all. Some nice stuff here.
scythefire chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
Wow... amazing. Cool tones of deeper stuff.
Deezley chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Wow. That was really awsome. I've heard a cupple other people mention that perhaps the Malfoys were catholic, but I never put too much into the idea. But, I really thought it fit well here. I also like that this was angsty, but not cheesily so. It's really easy to slip into the cheese-margin, so I really liked this. I hope that you do more Ron/Draco, I'll be first in line to read!

XOXOXO

Dee
S.Maldiva chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
A nice sequel to Gluttony. Bravo!
Goggled Monkey chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
I loved it. The writing style was cool and twistly. The end was sweet also which was nice. Great!
cattail prophetess chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
I like this one better than Gluttony... the whole religion-parallel thingy is cool... Gog. I must become a better reviever. For some reason, I love bitter, sharp f/f and slightly sweet m/m. Ron and Draco using first names and offering to burn counts as the latter, so I am happy.
SophieB chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
*sobs* That was beautiful. So very...you need to write more Ron/Draco. Please, oh please, you do it so well. Gah, I love you, you marvelous *brilliant* girl. Now go write some more. Go on, shoo *waves Dala away to her word processor*. Hop to it! :)
LighterShadows chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Really like how you fit the Deatheaters into thier own (twisted) little religion. Don't think I ever saw that before, I liked it!