Reviews for Shadows on Steel
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Wow, good story. You should really consider continuing it. I like the theory of the Striaton brothers being the Shadow Triad, (even though I know they aren't) it makes for a great story.
ILikeShorts chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Love the title, first of all, and I thought the beginning was incredibly effective. The whole "I trusted you"/"That's what made it easy" exchange really helped convey what a betrayal had taken place right away.

This was so sad to read, which I'm sure was exactly what you were going for. There's such a feeling of hopelessness throughout this whole story, especially with the way it ended. I also liked the use of flashbacks, the friendship between the Gym Leaders, and the glimpses at what the Striaton brothers were up to.

Writing-wise, it was really well done... the only error I caught was "in our sites" instead of "in our sights" about 2/3 of the way through the second chapter.

I did kind of think it felt not so much like a two-shot and more like the beginning of something longer... there are a few unanswered questions, like whether Janine is ever going to say anything and what's going to happen to Jasmine now. Is there a sequel in the works or something? (I loved this, so I'm kind of hoping so!)
Ebee Kit chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
yeah, its 5 to midnight and you say 'it should be up later today'.

TODAY.