Reviews for Touhou Records
Boomblox5896 chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Marisa Kirisame, mein freund. I guess something's auto-correcting some this stuff? If so, disable auto-correct. If not, I got your back.
Boomblox5896 chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
I can help with the beta reading. You can message me to talk to me about it and I can read your next chapters for grammar, spelling and wording errors. Also, you must be a genius in the medical field to know about all of these things and turn it into a fan fiction involving Touhou characters with very fitting issues and illnesses.
Boomblox5896 chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
Yo man, I started to read this and I couldn't help but to point something out to you. Wriggle Nightbug is a girl! Yep, that's right. Now you have to go back and edit the whole thing about HER and any mentions of HER.
Boomblox5896 chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
I do very much enjoy your stories and hospital profiles, but it seems that the grammatical errors and misspellings are more of a bother. I'm just kindly asking if you could look back on all of your works and revise them. Also, Margatroid is Alice's surname instead of Marigold. Do you use auto-correct? It would be a wise idea to disable auto-correct. Permanently. But otherwise, you're doing great with the stories.
Boomblox5896 chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
This is amazing, mein freund. I love your work in the alternate perspective of Gensokyo. Just remember to check all words and use the right spelling and correct grammar when you scan through your chapters again for errors. I love these documents, though.
Boomblox5896 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
I really like what you've done here and how you put the Touhou universe into a reality perspective. Some friendly advice from me would be to carefully check back on every chapter for misplaced words, misspellings, and the replacement of Librarian with Liberian. Other than that, it's great. If there's more to come, keep up the good work. Otherwise, keep on doing great with your other stories.
Dark-Automaton chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
This is a pretty good fiction, and the premise is very smart. The only improvement I think this may need is a little more editing, as there's a few grammatical and spelling errors here and there, as well as using the wrong words(e.g. "incest" instead of "insects"). Other than that it's a really good story, earning it as my first favourite.
Fanatical-Writer561 chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
It's good that you took my advice! Although, I have to say it's a bit difficult to read because of the way the paragraphs come together. Consider breaking down big chunks of text into smaller ones to ease the eyes. Short and sweet paragraphs can help, as well. Cutting down on wordiness can also make reading more palatable.

Concerning the narrative, I think you took my advice with too literally. Have something break the monotony, occasionally. Maybe offer some sort of characterization for the doctor, or maybe cut down on the some of the more unnecessary bits in the profile?

By the way, the beta reader by either direct correspondence (e.g. email and off-site contact) or the site's own DocX . If you want to use the latter, go to the DocX tab and read the Info/Guide there. It will explain the system better than I can.

However, if you meant to ask what a better what a beta reader is - a beta reader is basically your editor. He/she will go through your story and correct the errors found there. Some can specialize in different areas like grammar, plot, and other aspects of fiction but most don't bother. The beta reader will be your second set of eyes.

Keep note that since the beta application is not a guarantee of quality of work. The beta application is open to the public with no little to no oversight, so pick your beta with careful thought. You never know with the users on this site. After all, the requirements for a beta are flimsy. Even an idiot like me can get a beta profile going.

On a side note, I'm open to beta reading. Just don't expect me to deliver my corrections promptly; real life can be a pain.
TheFunnyPhoenix chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
This sounds like it would be very interesting! I can just imagine a 6 year old Kokoro walking around the theater, dragging some of her masks behind her.
As for the Beta reader thing, I don't know how it works either. I guess we're in the same (nice) boat! Good job!
The All-Mighty Kei chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
Very happy to see you're continuing this!
As for beta-reading, it's basically a person who proof-reads your works and corrects all the grammar and spelling making your work look even better. You just ask for someone to check your work.
Now, I can't do beta reading. English is not my first language!
As for the next chapter, I request Perfect Cherry Blossom!
piruriez chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
Looking forward to the next one, it's really interesting how you work these chapters out. I'll leave the next person to you, but if anything, would you consider the PC-98 cast?
Anyways, I'm more than willing to be a beta reader, and I believe it's someone who goes over the story to check for mistakes, and to possibly add a thing or two.
Wolfsbane706 chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
I'd like to request Tenshi.

Also, a Beta Reader is essentially a proofreader. They go over your doc, pick out and correct mistakes they may find, then send the finished product back for publishing. I'll volunteer, if you don't mind long waits.
Ziden115 chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
Hurray! New Chapter!, I guess if I were to pick, I would pick Perfect Cherry Blossom!

Also Beta Readers are very easy to find. All you have to do is Upload the document to the site and turn it into a Doc X document, send it to the beta Reader. They'll read it and tell you of any mistakes you make
The Doctor chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
You should do perfect cherry blossom next.
TheFunnyPhoenix chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
Oh! Oh! I say that you do SWR! I'd like to see an entry on Tenshi please!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »