Reviews for Mary Syndrome
MaryBrazilHere chapter 1 . 1/19
Muito bom! Eu gostaria de ler uma cena em que os dois estivessem cuidando do bebê. Nunca li uma fanfic que eles tivessem filhos, então, seria muito legal se tivesse uma em que eles cuidassem, com os erros de pais de primeira viagem, seria divertido e muito fofo!
Constantinest chapter 1 . 4/23/2019
Im reading this story twice... because im really love it.. simple and meaningful love this...

Very funny when sakura know who father of his son and Gaara at the same time didn't know how to do..

Love this fic..
yum chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
only thing that would've been more perfect was to see the actual lemon lol. xD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
ha ha ha. i love it. sakura thinking her kid might be lee's was too funny.
FallenInDreams chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Perfect. :)
KitsuneMiyuKendraHyuga chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
So adorable... Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
THAT WAS SOOOOOO CUTE! XD
TheRoseDragon chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This was a really cute story. The characters were in character and it was so funny. I've read a few of your other stories and you're a really great writer. Keep up the good work :)
Freelancer chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
You. Are. A. Genius! I hope your friend is doing well, but I can't believe how you so masterfully wove this into the Naruto universe. I was so ecstatic that the father was Gaara and . . . and . . . I don't know. The story was amazing and you are a boss!
Shinoburedo chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Light, fresh and touching. Normally, I'm no fan of GaaSaku, but you made it so sweet that I instantly fell in love.
raven rose 101 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Awesome story! It was so funny!
Fluffyapples chapter 1 . 5/26/2012