Reviews for What Doesn't Kill You
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Wow, what a terrific BoondockSaints story! *applauds*
Murph is my hero for keeping the badies on their toes the entire time of his capture and almost making out on his own. And of course Connor will always come and make anyone sorry for bothering his twin in any way. By the things Murphy told him later on, the guys had it coming in spades. Plus yes, I don't believe they were laughing anymore when Connor breathed down their necks.

Go, the Saints!
64teeth chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
nice story :)
Merisha chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
You write these boys so well, I can't wait for more stories from you :D
Panja Mysy chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
WTF happened at the camp!
Drawkab chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Good god, that last line got to me. I don't know why, but I cried when I read it. Something about it just hit my heart..
This was written extremely well and like someone else who reviewed, I think that it's hard to find a good BDS story. I mean, there are some good ones, but not a lot that can compare to this. Kudos to you!
reedus fan chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
One of my absolute favorite stories. I'd love to see you write another great BDS story with lots of chapters. I can't get enough. Great job.
Fluffy52 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This is by far the best story you've made so far of The Boondocks Saints! You've made them SO0oo in character and every detail is absolutely incredible ! Even down to the part with details of the kidnappers and where they kept Murphy, my god this story is amazing!

Simply Amazing!
Dropkicking Bullet Shells chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
It's so hard to find Boondock Saints stories as great as this one! Not only is it well written but it has an amazing plot! It pulled me in from the summary!

I love that you're able to show the boys' connection so well!

Freakin' amazing job!