Reviews for One Stone
MuggleCreator chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Awwwww! Nice!
Bobboky chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
bookivore chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
I like how you tied the Hallows into Harry's destiny. I think JKR didn't know how to write without throwing in another few loose ends, gotta love her but gosh! the loose ends!

And if you're going to have horcruxes I like your way of tracking them down. There's no logical way to do it that isn't incredibly tedious, and if there's a magical way to do it why not have it be Merlin!
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
I love this new turn of events, especially the story behind the One Stone. Very cool details about Avalon, Merlin's castle, and the magical destruction of the horcruxes, DEs, and supporters! I thought it was great that it took all three to see the paths to get to Avalon, and I liked how you ended it with thoughts of Harry's sweet dreams of Ginny as he's sleeping in her bed on her pillow! :D The only complaint I have - a minor one at that - is I would have liked a bit more time allotted to Harry & Ginny's reunion, since they didn't get near enough time to kiss in my opinion! ;) Wonderful story! :)
lija chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
Good chapter.

Ah, the's amusing to see Lee so excited. Would've been even more amusing to have the twins and Lee banter.

Guess Lucius' fate was answered. Yay, the horrid witch Umbridge is dead. LOL!
lija chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Good chapter.

Nice to see Harry in charge of the battle instead of Voldemort mocking everybody.

I forgot to mention in the last review that I enjoyed your version of the Hallows' existence.

No mention of Lucius...does that mean he died too?
lija chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Good chapter.

Hmmm...the taboo and the ghoul were explained, though Hermione still said the name.

Merlin sound interesting. I wonder what would happen if he had a chance to talk to Dumbledore in his portrait. Would they get along? Their stories would be entertaining.
lija chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Good beginning.

If this was based after Ron's return then Hermione shouldn't have said Voldemort since it's taboo. Saying the name will trigger an alert and allow people to appear where the trio are. That's what happened in DH when Harry said Voldemort in anger and they were caught by the snatchers and taken to Malfoy manor.

Also, the Weasleys shouldn't be at the Burrow but with Aunt Muriel since they went into hiding after the death eaters realized that the ghoul wasn't Ron with a very contagious disease.

Despite that, your legend sounds intriguing.
DukeBrymin chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Very nice, I had a good time reading it. And having Harry appear on Potterwatch was a great idea.
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
I like that Harry brought back all the dead ones to exact their revenge on Voldie.
KMH1 chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
What a great concept for a story. I don't think I've ever heard of that being used, and I liked how throughout, Harry is very in character about "having help" and being "fine." Thanks for sharing. I look forward to your next idea as well. :)
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Great way of incorporating the Peverell brothers.
Oracle2Phoenix chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
It's over already, and it's only just past midnight. Oh well that was a nice story. Nice to see Ron and Hermione together and also nice to see Harry back with Ginny, that is one area I don't think Rowling covered as much as she should have at the end of the last book. In fact asides from the Epilogue she didn't really cover them getting back together at all. Anyway loved this and look forward to your other projects

Oracle of Phoenix
flowercat05 chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
that was a really interesting story.

i liked it
Reishin Amara chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
OMFG excellent use of the gonna recall those uses from now help with my HP sequel fic im plannin...