Reviews for Fathers and Sons
pandora jazz chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
I like John's words here.

I agree with your idea that there was another father figure that raised John and I know John loved his sons. I agree with your author's note, but could have done without the reminder of Lisa.

I didn't like Henry until the end of the episode. It was too bad that Dean and Sam didn't have a chance to share with Henry everything they have done to save the world, plus their time traveling, angels they have met and their trips to hell, heaven and purgatory.

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts with us.
Take care.
ebonylovesdean chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
And s8 is great and all the spn eps are awesome im sick of so called fans complaining about the show. Pandra jazz your a dumb troll anyway! Like i said you all should be thankful for havin eight seasons of spn and you trolls better shut up too. Dean is the best hero and love him also slice girls ep was good too. Dean wss soo sexy too and still is. Anyway bobby is gone deal with it. Cas sucks tho he is boring but dean and sam are great. Seen everythin jensen has been in and jensen is the best actor too. Bye trolls!
ebonylovesspn chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Well spn is the the best pandra jazz your wrong and dumb! Also jensen was great in days of our lives too. And jensen was great in smallville loved him
ebony chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
This was a nice fic and loved time goes by ep too. It was great and loved that dean was great too.
sylia91 chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
This season has definitely been about legacy and father issues. John has been referenced a few times and now the Winchester family tree is just adding to the whole myth arc even more. I agree with some comments that this helps explain why heaven was so adamant that Mary married John. Combining the hunting legacy of the Campbells with the knowledge of the Winchesters would create the most formidable defenders of humanity and thus you have the Winchester boys. I would argue that Dean and Sam each have attributes of each side of the family. They may have their preferences and natural strengths but both are excellent hunters and researchers. Sam may have bonded with Henry a little more since he loves the knowledge and he didn't have the abandonment issues that apparently both Dean and John had since I believe that Dean fulfilled the paternal role for Sam and he never willingly left Sam. Now we find out Henry never willingly left John either. I hope they reveal more about the Winchester legacy and the Men of Letters society as the season progresses. Here may be some weapons against Crowley and even Naomi perhaps? They need to safeguard this secret zealously though.
irismay42 chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
I think it's more than likely John was referring to a stepdad in ITB. I don't see why anyone's having a problem with it. Didn't Jeremy Carver write that one anyway? He obviously didn't mind!

Tragic that another Winchester relationship was destroyed by the family business though. And I wish we'd got to see more of Henry too.
DeansBabyBird chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
Hey BJ.

I with ya on that, I wish we'd had Henry for longer as I think he and Dean may have found a connection and loved each other. I loved the Legacy theme.

Bev x
ebony chapter 16 . 1/29/2013
Also dean is the best and he is perfect !
ebony chapter 16 . 1/29/2013
Live this and also love dean he is the best hunter and live sam too. This fic was good
pandora jazz chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
Wonderful update.
I think you captured what John really wanted and planned for his boys, but demons and angels changed all their paths.
Thanks again for sharing your thoughts.
irismay42 chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
John's life was every bit as tragic as Sam and Dean's really. He really had no idea what he was getting into with Mary and, like Lisa and Ben, he just had his memory erased without his permission, leaving him and his family vulnerable. You can't really blame him for teaching his boys how to defend themselves.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
great
SamDeanLover28 chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
great
pandora jazz chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
My favorite line was this one. 'Best friends, sharing their lives.'
Thanks again for sharing your thoughts with us.
(hope you enjoyed last week's episode)
irismay42 chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
It felt to me at the end of the last ep like the boys mostly chose each other out of a sense of duty rather than the love we've always seen from them. Like you, I'm hoping they're back on track to rediscovering that, but they have to acknowledge they can have other people in their lives too. I'm sure John wouldn't have wanted them to be so isolated, but unfortunately that was another danger their upbringing brought with it - don't trust anyone but family.
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »