Reviews for Chapter 18: A Dead Man's Taste for Revenge
Mistress Evangelica chapter 1 . 2/16
it is simply beautiful! and FAIR! :) :)
TheShippingMaster chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Whoa man... whoa
zombieworshipper chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This is actually the very first ITKOFTC fanfic i've ever read but holy this is pretty good... anyway, since you're pretty much the only fanfic writer of this book, can you do a love story on Hooper's and Kingshaw's relationship? Like, when they are trapped in the woods, their relationship is easy-going and then you can put something like becoming more than friends and Kingshaw feels attracted to Hooper or something like that lmao. I would TOTALLY read that :)
fluentinfranglais chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Thank you very much for this fantastic story that gives Hooper his well earned revenge. I read "I'm the King of the Castle" for English aswell. It was my text for my GCSE Lit paper and I thought it was so appauling that I sat the exam without having ever read the book the whole way through! I knew the gist of it and had read the start and random chapters from mid-way and the end, just about enough to get by and to get really really angry with most of the characters and especially Hooper. It made me very happy to read this story, and I actually smiled when I read that Hooper was a mass murderer, it fits his image very well indeed. So thank you for this story which is not only very satisfying but also well written. Well done, I hope you got a good mark for it :-)