Reviews for I Fall to Fear
DraconisArtist chapter 1 . 7/11
This story is so amazing! I just got around to reading it, but WOW. A

(I totally ship Frostiron)
Martisz chapter 4 . 3/2
Good story. I'm not a fan of torture descriptions, but what happened beside that was interesting enough to caught my attention. I like Loki as prptective dragon mother, so the last chapter is my favourite.
LunarisDraconis chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
I love this fanfiction and would live to see more of it
Lucydolly22 chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
Please don't give up on this story, its awesome
Rainsaber chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
Awesome story! And I'm SO glad you wrote a sequel! Before I'm off to devour that, seriously, nice work with this story. It's one of those stories that I feel like I can go back and read multiple times and still find new details to admire. Loved it!
Ma13 chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
This is a really interesting story, I really hope you continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
Loki's still a grumpy bastard, but he's still got some semblence of morals. Tony's trust probably sucked any vengeful fun he may have had watching right out of things, leaving his general distaste for such crap. *snorts*
And now he gets to be a pissy bastard towards the rest of the Team, while protected by the mere presence of the damaged genius in his lap. XD There are worse ways to kill some time. *snickers*
Guest chapter 4 . 1/9/2015
I say we break whoever hid this information from the the Avengers nose and throw him into a pit.
yaoilover6 chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Please writings soon :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
"Ignoring the way his armor **dug** into his skin..."
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
This feels unfinished. Can you please continue toward a romance between tony and Loki? Please?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Nice! It seemed very strange that Loki was just...sitting there while Tony was tortured (it doesn't seem to make sense for someone to go to the trouble of capturing someone only to let them sit in a cell), and since I love Loki to bits I really missed some Loki!whump, but I like where the story has gone from there. The whole Loki/Tony relationship is interesting, and I've never read a fic that had Loki be the protector first, before anything else develops between them. So that's a very interesting twist. Also, I love the glimpses of bamf!Loki we get to see, like him being able to kill some bad guys even whithout his powers.

I can't wait to see what happens next!
LaPirataAna chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
I absolutely loved this little story, you did a marvelous job! Tony and Loki were written great, and the others' little snippets were fine too. :) Loved it!
LaPirataAna chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
You did a fantastic job with this chapter, I absolutely loved how Loki came to Tony's rescue like the badass he is. Super intense, and I only hope the Avengers don't hurt Loki!
LaPirataAna chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
You're doing a fantastic job writing Tony, and going through hid thoughts as he's tortured is perfect. I feel so bad for the poor dear, but I am goad that he has Loki to help or comfort him at least a little. :)