Reviews for I Fall to Fear
Rainsaber chapter 4 . 6/22
Awesome story! And I'm SO glad you wrote a sequel! Before I'm off to devour that, seriously, nice work with this story. It's one of those stories that I feel like I can go back and read multiple times and still find new details to admire. Loved it!
Ma13 chapter 4 . 6/16
This is a really interesting story, I really hope you continue!
Loki's still a grumpy bastard, but he's still got some semblence of morals. Tony's trust probably sucked any vengeful fun he may have had watching right out of things, leaving his general distaste for such crap. *snorts*
And now he gets to be a pissy bastard towards the rest of the Team, while protected by the mere presence of the damaged genius in his lap. XD There are worse ways to kill some time. *snickers*
I say we break whoever hid this information from the the Avengers nose and throw him into a pit.
yaoilover6 chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Please writings soon :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
"Ignoring the way his armor **dug** into his skin..."
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
This feels unfinished. Can you please continue toward a romance between tony and Loki? Please?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Nice! It seemed very strange that Loki was just...sitting there while Tony was tortured (it doesn't seem to make sense for someone to go to the trouble of capturing someone only to let them sit in a cell), and since I love Loki to bits I really missed some Loki!whump, but I like where the story has gone from there. The whole Loki/Tony relationship is interesting, and I've never read a fic that had Loki be the protector first, before anything else develops between them. So that's a very interesting twist. Also, I love the glimpses of bamf!Loki we get to see, like him being able to kill some bad guys even whithout his powers.

I can't wait to see what happens next!
LaPirataAna chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
I absolutely loved this little story, you did a marvelous job! Tony and Loki were written great, and the others' little snippets were fine too. :) Loved it!
LaPirataAna chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
You did a fantastic job with this chapter, I absolutely loved how Loki came to Tony's rescue like the badass he is. Super intense, and I only hope the Avengers don't hurt Loki!
LaPirataAna chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
You're doing a fantastic job writing Tony, and going through hid thoughts as he's tortured is perfect. I feel so bad for the poor dear, but I am goad that he has Loki to help or comfort him at least a little. :)
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Oh my gosh, you have NO IDEA how much I hate that fucking bastard Hammer. When Tony realized who it was, I just got super worried. When people write Justin evil, he is super evil, and there's no exception here. Great job with the first chapter, I'm hooked! Love Loki and Tony together, and I liked how Loki was actually a little concerned about Tony starting to panic. Again, great job! On to the next chapter! :D
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I hope Hammer's inventions backfires spectacularly.
He wondered how long it'd take before they broke him this time.
I hope that they will bring him to his cell, since he will not be ready to talk, not today. Please, Loki, heal him; heal his mind with your silver words, wake him up with snow, so that the attackers would be lost in blizzard of misleading, untrue information.
The best code is not the one where it takes a lot of time to decipher the message; the best code is the one where you quickly find a lot of possible messages which could be deciphered, and you have no way to find out which of the layers of the code is the one used by the coders.
Similarly, the best way to mislead the captors is to give them such information that they will be unable to separate truth from lies, and will fall into your traps - and they will not notice the traps until it's too late for them.
Good day, good night, and good luck, Loki, Tony.
PasUneVampire chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
If this story didn't have a sequel then I think I might have cried because I loved it so much,,,
Friglit chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Love this fic. I agree, i could defiantly see Loki being all parental. And cudos for keeping them fairly true to their characters (I say fairly because technically Loki was OOC with film cannon, however I still think it was inkeeping with his overall character and the mythology surrounding him)