Reviews for Forever Pure
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Beautiful.
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
" There will be a day with no more tears, no more pain, and no more fears There will be a day when the burdens of this place, will be no more, we'll see Jesus face to face" one of the best things about going to Heaven (other than seeing God obviously) is seeing the people you helped come to Jesus especially the ones that you just planted the seed so you didn't know if they ever became a Christian or not.
JesusFreakLivingforHim chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I can't wait for whenever I get to Heaven but I want to use this time on earth to tell as many people as possible about Jesus.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
also. my addition, responsibility to keep us busy and happy is described in the bible too
Never Once chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Heaven is one of Christianity's greatest mysteries because God never said what exactly was there or what it was like. As humans, we can only imagine the most beautiful places on earth all combined. Maybe Heaven will look like you described. But my favorite thing you said is at the end 'its like a dream you never have to wake up from'- I think that's the truest thing you could say. We'll never leave- ever. :)
Little Christian chapter 1 . 5/26/2012